CHAPTER 18

I guess stalling wasn't the best idea to make them change their minds about us going to the water park because emma and I were practically carried down the stairs and dumped into the car rather not nicely.

We drove to the mall first because neither of us had a swim trunk so we had to get one. Miles and Simon took us inside to pick. I didn't bother picking anything and neither did emma. We just walked round the store to annoy them, while the guys picked every single suit they fancied.

"can we go back to the car, I'm tired" emma asked after we had circled the store like five times, so we walked out of the store and straight to the car were Alan sat waiting staring at his phone.

"how'd it go? What'd you buy?" he asked us. I eyed emma carefully.

"good, we got a lot of things" I replied in a very sweet innocent voice making emma giggle. He eyed us suspiciously.

"And were are you're bags?" he probed further.

"oh those, the guys are bringing them" emma replied. Soo enough alan got a call from Simon who was screaming that we had gone missing. It took a while for Alan to calm him down and inform him that we were with him, I heard a string of curse words before the phone went dead. We were trying hard not to laugh.

"you think this is funny" alan asked clearly upset. We quickly sobered up. The guys soon came running back, their arms filled with bags. I wonder how many swim suits they bought just for a day. Simon threw a bag at my face once he got in.

"how many swim suits did you buy?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"we didn't know what you'll like because you disappeared so we picked everything, then you can choose" he explained. Emma's jaw dropped in shock, this guys are the most brainless people I've ever met. I noticed Miles didn't speak, he had a permanent scowl on his face and I had a feeling it was my fault, there was a little chance I might have spoilt his day.

The water park was huge; we could see most of the ride from a far of. we got in and packed.

"you can go on any ride you want; we'll meet for lunch at 3" everyone turned to go. "hazel, wait a minute" I stopped while the others left with emma who gave me looks. 'So why'd you leave the mall without telling the others?"

"I got really bored and I didn't want to go shopping by the way"

"that's no reason for you to just leave, you scared them so much when you disappeared" I decided to relieve some of the tension.

"well technically I didn't disappear, 'cause I did appear in the car, I mean to disappear....'

"hazel, apologize to the others simple" he whispers yelled and walked off. How did I make so many people mad at the same time all in one day? I went off to the bathroom to change, I chose a black one-piece suit with leggings. I got out of the bathroom and noticed 3 guys staring at me and whispering amongst themselves. I ignored them and started to walk away but they followed and soon I was cornered.

"hey pretty, nice suit" the tallest with blonde hair said. I frowned at his comment and wanted to move but he stopped me.

"leave me alone, please" I growled. They just laughed it off. One of them placed his hand on my shoulder but I shrugged it off. Then I heard a stern voice. It was Simon.

"get away from her" he yelled making the boys flinch.

"who are you?" one of them asked.

"I'm her brother" Simon said. "I'm her man" Dylan added. I glared at him but kept quiet because they were trying to help me but I kept it in mind to give him a piece of my mind. I think the guys attacking me noticed my face because one of them told them to prove it. Simon turned red and brought out his phone. One of the guys pushed me forward towards Dylan. I just stared at him. Slowly. He leaned down and put his lips on mine. I was blushing red.