Chapter 15

Alexander's POV:

We came home a bit late, I still had to calm down from my outburst back at the office. My princess is never leaving again, she can't, I can't stand to think about what would become of us if something happened to her. I assumed that everyone had already met with Mason. I wanted to see how he was around Bella, even though his family is partners with my mafia, I still don't trust him around my little one.

We made it to our house by 7ish and saw Aidens car still parked in the driveway. I had decided that I would allow him and his brother to stay with us in the house because we are basically family and their parents are still in Spain. Griffin opens his door and thankfully doesn't slam it shut. I do the same. We enter the house and are surprised by it being completely quiet. We slowly walked into the living room and saw no one. We were definitely suspicious now because the boys loved playing video games in the living room. We then checked their rooms and saw no one. We went into Bella's room and didn't see her either. A wave of panick erupted inside us and we dashed down the stairs to call the boys. We ran into the kitchen and suddenly halted to a stop. There stood Massimo and Bella both crossing their arms and had a scowl on their face. We looked around the room and to our amusement we saw Leo hanging from the chandelier, thankfully it hadn't fallen yet. They had somehow tied him to the top of it and he was screaming for us to help him. Antonio and Aiden both were tied against chairs and had gags in their mouths, they had terrified looks on their faces. Lastly, we saw mason, they already had a nasty bruise decorated on his face but what made us both start laughing out loud was the way he was tied up. Somehow the two got enough tape to stick him onto the wall. There were also knives thrown at different places around him. The closest ones were near the head and near his precious sack of jewels.

After hearing us laugh Massimo and Bella both turned around.

"What happened here?" Griffin asked. Before Bella could say something Leo started yelling.

"THERE MONSTERS I TELL YOU. THEY ARE TRYING TO KILL US, HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US WIHT THEM! All we wanted to do was help them bake something, I didn't know that me and Mason had accidentally left the stove on for too long and then a fire started. THEY SHOULD BE LUCKY THAT SPENCER GOT RID OF IT IN TIME" I look around the room and frown.

"Where is Spencer?" I ask. Bella rolls her eyes and gestures us to folllow her. We do and are flabbergasted to say the least. In the pantry stood a sobbing Spencer. Beside him was a tiny little spider. When seeing the door open Spencer shot up and tackled me into a bone crushing hug.

"Oh thank god you saved me from that" he said while pointing to the spider crawling away. He then saw Bella and Massimo, he narrowed his eyes.

"THEIR WORSE THAN SATAN HIMSELF, I don't know how they are related to you. I know they call you everyone's worst nightmare but Bella is the Devils long lost mother. Cause the devil definitely learned all of his tricks from her." He said. Bella rolled her eyes and walked back into the kitchen.

"But this doesn't explain why Aiden and Antonio are tied up." Griffin said.

"They tried to snitch on us after they found out about what we did to Spencer, Leo and Mason, so we got revenge" Bella said as if it were true most normal thing in the world.

"But why did you torture Spenc?" I ask. Bella shrugged her shoulders.

"Just felt like it" she said with a cheecky smile. They then walked away and we were left with 4 tied up boys.

"So are you guys gonna help us or what?" Leo said. I sigh.

"It's too late for this shit, see you guys in the morning" Griffin said. I looked at all of them one last time and turned to go to my room. Behind me I hear shouts and muffled screams. I smile.

My family is so dysfunctional, but I wouldn't have it any other way.