Chapter 45

Hey! I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! It's a long one! Also, thanks for the votes and views ❤❤! And! Enjoy the song above! It's The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy! Plus here's my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/hDWxEd2

The day of the Festival arrived much quicker than expected; time practically skipped itself since the Festival was announced because Izuku felt like it was only this morning that it announced by Shouta.

Spirits were high as the sun rose over the horizon, casting its warm gaze upon U.A, no clouds in sight and serenity spread throughout Musutafu. Class 1-A was abuzz as the students got ready for their performance, everyone brimming with determination and nervousness; it wasn't everyday they had to perform for the entire school...

Before the festival had even begun, Izuku welcomed Eri at the entrance to U.A. The poor girl hid behind Shouta's leg as Mirio tried to sneak up to the welcome party. Kirishima, Tsuyu and Uraraka tagged along with Izuku to see Eri all waved and gave Eri a warm welcome to U.A. Izuku caught Shouta's eye and knew the gleam the man had, he saw it when he was taken in as an Aizawa-Yamada and knew that he would be getting a little sister. Izuku embraced that with a wide smile and a tight hug later.

Waving along Eri, Izuku took the shy girl on a tour of U.A with Mirio before the chaos the Festival will bring; they answered all her questions and praised her for doing a good thing, it made her eyes shine bright, even if she didn't smile. As they finished up the tour, Izuku turned to Eri and said;

"I've got a surprise for you later! I hope you'll enjoy it!" Then he left for the hall that 1-A was using for their performance.

Izuku pat Jiro on her shoulder as he entered, giving his silent support; he knew that the girl was extremely nervous to perform, but the boy knew that she was made to do this, and she would blast it out of the park. He was merely technical support for the class's performance, his worry was that his presence would take away the main goal of the class, after all, the public was in near uproar, claiming that he was the next All Might after his clear victory over Overhaul; the public found leaked information that the man was an S-Class threat, very dangerous and Izuku had defeated him.

So, he withdrew himself as a performer and let the class go wild, he would support their needs, his own plan would come after theirs; the needs of other before his own.

Izuku smiled as his family prepped, and stood on stage, microphone in hand as they did so;

"Hey! Can you all come over here for me? I wanna tell all of you something!" Izuku shone brightly as the class gathered;

"As you all know, these last few weeks have been hard. They've been tough and have been rough for everyone. But, I'm here to tell you that you have all worked so hard, and with so much determination, that makes me believe that each and every single one of you can be the Number One Hero!" Izuku holds his hands wide, continuing his speech –

"It doesn't matter your quirk or physical aptitudes, I know that deep in my heart that you are all already amazing heroes, Symbols in your own ways! Be proud of you, be proud of yourselves and your abilities, you are by far the best heroes I have witnessed! Keep up! Go Beyond! PLUS ULTRA! "