𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

Hey, I'm Dia and I have (almost) no friends here because I died a long time ago and recently came back from the dead. Only to die again.

Let us start, in hopes that I will not give this up halfway through!

𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴.

There are four sections in this book: the introduction, the tutorials, the graphic reviews, and the main section which are the tips

There is also a mini section dedicated to opinions/rants.

These are fairly self-explanatory, but there are short explanations under each section's header.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴?

Since a few of you have expressed interest in my, uh, 'skills', I will gladly oblige! Anything to distract myself from the work piling up behind me.

Fair warning, I am in no way a professional, or even particularly good at graphic design. Hence, there is nothing much I can teach you about creativity or practical skills. However, I can show you how to improve and make your graphics even slightly better looking.

If there is one thing I am good at, besides lying to my mother for 19 years and making her believe I was an angel to the point where she now thinks I am an imposter because my true colours are showing, it's making absolute bullshit seem like a work of art. Which,,, is still lying... I really need to take a moment and re-evaluate my life choices.

Nevertheless, I hope this will help you even just a little bit!

P.S. The writing will not be consistent because fuck that. 

No one's got time for grammar at 4am.

𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘪 𝘣𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨?

This book is mainly about tips and answering whatever questions you might have, as I haven't seen much of that in similar existing books. I will discuss a topic every week, in hopes of enlightening your tiny brains with knowledge. 

The point of this is for you to ask questions, and me to give you a long ass response. So, take chances and ASK!!

I won't be making tutorials unless it is specifically requested. Or, if I feel it is of great importance to whatever topic I may cover.  Tutorials also will not include things you can easily find on Google/YouTube (ie. how to change font color idk).

𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦.  

In this book, I will be telling you what your problem is.  And hopefully, we will all learn how to fix our problems instead of running away like we do our responsibilities.

Consider this your guide to making decent-looking covers!

𝐈𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒/𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐖!!

I will base most of the coming chapters on the questions you ask.

Don't worry about whether a question is 'too stupid', I bet it will be very useful when I add it to a chapter!

𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚅𝙸𝚂𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 !

𝚂𝙴𝙴 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 !