Tatooine

Obi-Wan and Azaylia ride on the back of an animal Azaylia had never seen before. They were on Tatooine and were going to give Luke to the closet family he had. Obi-Wan held Luke while Azaylia held their little Serenity.

Obi-Wan walked over to a young lady who Azaylia didn't recognize but she sensed the lady was a relative of some kind. Azaylia felt the lady's kind and caring presence and knew that Luke would be safe. Obi-Wan handed Luke to the lady and she cradled him carefully. The lady looked up at Obi-Wan and smiled. Azaylia watched as she went over to what Azaylia assumed was either her boyfriend or her husband. They looked out into the horizon at the setting twin suns. Obi-Wan walked back to to Azaylia and got back on the animal. They were going to find a place to live that was close to Luke but not too close that we would be invading privacy.
>>>

"This place looks nice." Azaylia nods happily. It was a cave-like but it was spacious and looked like it had rooms.
"Yes this place will do nicely." Obi-Wan replies as he ties up the animal.

Azaylia steps inside. It appeared like someone had lived here since there was a kitchen, a refresher and a bed in one of the rooms.
"Ben, I think someone used to live here!" Azaylia calls out. He walks into the cave-like home. .
He strokes his bearded chin,"Hmm. I hope this place is vacant."
"I think it is. These pots look like they haven't been touched in years." Azaylia pokes at a pot. "I'll go into the market and buy some supplies tomorrow. It will make this place more like a home..."
"I'll go immediately. We need something we can actually sleep on and a crib for Serenity. We also need some food." He concluded and walked outside.
"Be careful Ben!" Azaylia shouted.
He winks at her, "I always am Azaylia!" I roll my eyes.
>>>

Obi-Wan comes back with supplies. More supplies then the two needed.
"How did you get all this? We didn't have that much money." Azaylia asks.
"Jedi mind tricks are useful in these situations." He shrugs.
Azaylia throws him a disappointed look, "Ben..."
"Once we get enough money I won't have to use the mind tricks." Obi-Wan states unpacking his overstuffed bag.
Obi-Wan put all the supplies where they should be while Azaylia made a makeshift bed that would work for the couple until tomorrow. Obi-Wan stayed up all night making a crib for Serenity. Azaylia woke up to him sitting on the ground chipping at some wood, mumbling to himself.
Azaylia gets out of bed and shuffled closer to him, "Ben...you have to go to sleep." She places a hand on his shoulder. Obi-Wan sighs in response.
"It's important darling."
"Come on, head to bed...please? You need rest." Azaylia rests my head on his shoulder.
"I need to finish this crib. I won't have my little girl sleeping on the ground." Obi-Wan argues.
Azaylia pulls his shoulders backwards towards the bed, "Obi-Wan Kenobi, I order you to go to bed!"
"Augh! Oh you're going to get it now!" He exclaims before turning around and pushing the women over. She laughs as Obi-Wan restrains her wrists so she couldn't defend myself. Obi-Wan places his knees on either sides of Azaylia's waist.
"This isn't fair." Azaylia whines, wriggling around. Obi-Wan, ever so gently puts his knee on her front. Azaylia coughs as he presses down on her chest. "You crushing me with your knee, you know. I see you haven't lost that we-" Obi-Wan then brings his lips to hers to make her shut up. Azaylia hums as their lips dance together. Azaylia brings her knee up and lightly pushes on his chest. Obi-Wan pulls away and let's go of her wrists.

"Ow." He says softly.
"Get off! You're such a whiner!" Azaylia pushes on him and he gets off her. "I didn't even hurt you!"
"Shh. You'll wake up the baby." Obi-Wan giggles slightly. "I'm almost done. I promise I'll sleep once I'm finished."
"Ugh. Your so stubborn!" Azaylia says, crawling back into the bed.
"Azaylia?" Obi-Wan asks after a couple seconds of utter silence. Azaylia hums in response. "W-will you...marry me?" He whispers. Azaylia bolts upright and jumps out of the bed trying to not wake the sleeping Serenity beside her.

"Will I marry you? Of course I will! I mean I thought we were basically married." Obi-Wan's eyes light up as he stands. He grabs her waist and spins her around in circle. Azaylia laughs as she felt her feet leave the ground. Obi-Wan stops spinning her and Azaylia's feet return to the ground. She grabs his chin and make his lips crash into mine just like she did the time they kissed before she left for Naboo, all those years ago.
"Yay!" Obi-Wan whispers as their foreheads glued together.
"I did have a child with you. How could you think I wouldn't marry you...I wish I still had my dress from the Senate party but that sadly is still at the Temple which I don't want to go back to." Azaylia shook her head.
"I don't know where I would be if you hadn't come back to Coruscant...I guess Master Qui-Gon was right...we would need each other." Obi-Wan smiles brightly.

Azaylia stares into those lovely blue eyes of his. No matter how old he gets the brightness of his blue eyes could never change. They will always be bright as a star.
"Remember when I saw you again ten years after I left and you didn't even say hello you just attacked me?" Azaylia chuckles at the memory.
"I thought you were attacking the ship! I told you this before didn't I?" He asked with a smirk.
"You did. I just found it funny...another thing I found quite amusing was the way you reacted when I was standing in the doorway and saw you shirtless."
Obi-Wan closes his eyes in disgust, "Ugh. Don't remind me. I was so entranced by that darn book. I was self conscious you know."
"Not so self conscious anymore I see." Azaylia teases looking down at his bare chest.
"It's really hot here." He simply said.
Azaylia starts to walk back to the bed, "Sure...that's exactly why you're shirtless. Definitely not to impress me."
"I'm not trying to impress you!" He argues.
"I never said you were Ben, goodnight. You come to bed once your done alright?"
"Yes my darling wife-to-be." He teases. "Sleep well."

Azaylia eyes got heavier until she closed them and fell asleep.
>>>

Azaylia was awakened by cries. She sat up groggily, rubbing the sleep away from her eyes. Azaylia sighed. Being a mother means waking up in the middle of the night to comfort your crying child. She stood up, blinking a couple times and turned around. But Obi-Wan had beaten her too it.

She saw his figure slowly walking around rocking Serenity. Azaylia heard him singing a lullaby quietly. Azaylia recognized the song.

"There will come a soldier, who carries a mighty sword."
"He will tear your city down, o lei o lai o lord."
"O lei o lai o lei o lord."
"He will tear your city down o lei o lai o lord."

He had a the most beautiful voice that Azaylia had ever heard. She watched him in awe. The cries eventually died away and Obi-Wan placed Serenity in her newly built crib. He turned around and jumped slightly when he saw another figure standing up.
"Oh, your awake." He breathes in relief.
"That was beautiful. You should sing more often." Obi-Wan chuckles.
"I don't like singing in front of other people." He bashfully admits.
Azaylia jumps back into bed,"Well I'm not other people. I'm your fiancé."

It was Obi-Wan'd turn to climbs into bed. He wraps his strong arms around Azaylia and gives her little kisses on the back of her neck which makes her giggle.
"I'm ticklish there." Azaylia admits which she found out was a mistake because he begins to tickle that exact spot. Azaylia couldn't stop laughing. She hit him gently to make him stop. He chuckles at the women's beautiful laughter and finally stops.
"I love you Azaylia. Did you know that?" He ask teasingly. Azaylia plays along.
"No, no I didn't. But I love you too I guess." She turns around and boops his nose.
"You guess?" He boops her nose in return. "You better know if you love me or not."
"You already know I love you." Azaylia says softly.
"I know. I just wanted to hear you say it again." Obi-Wan throws her a smug look.
Azaylia scoffs, "Goodnight Ben."
"Goodnight my darling Zayli. Obi-Wan whispers and they fall asleep again...

A/N: Cutenesssss! Ohhhh I can't! The song that was used as Obi-WanMs lullaby is called: Soldier, Poet, King by the Oh Hellos. I saw a male cover of the song and I immediately thought about Obi-Wan singing it haha. Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapter. I might do one or two more I don't know yet :)
-B