20 | codominance

CHAPTER 20,

CODOMINANCE

"The last time a teacher went missing was when Mr Harris was part of the human sacrifices going on

"The last time a teacher went missing was when Mr Harris was part of the human sacrifices going on."

✦ ·  ·  ·  · ──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

INDIANA STANDS IN her living room with Liam right by her side, the blond boys heart racing with nerves at the fact he finally has to speak to Scott after the whole incident from the library. The brunet boy himself comes walking down the stairs, a bag gripped in his hands as he passes slightly at the sight of the two betas.

"They're alive. The chimeras. Some of them, not all of them." Liam informs.

"I know." Scott replies.

"You do?" Liam questions.

Scott nods. "Yeah. Look, I'm sorry, but I can't talk right now."

"I- It was Theo. He's the one who brought them back. Now they're with him, like they're his pack." Liam continues.

"I know." Scott repeats.

"Hayden's one of them." Indiana speaks up.

"She's okay?" Scott questions.

"I mean, she's alive and seems to be okay. I'm not totally sure she is though." Indiana replies.

"That's good." Scott says.

"Where are you guys going?" Liam asks, motioning down to the bag.

"To get Kira. Her dad told us that her mom took her out to New Mexico to this place called Shiprock. They're trying to figure out a way to help her, but it's dangerous. We're going to go find her and bring her back." Scott explains.

"Mexico? Again?" Indiana questions, raising a brow.

"Unfortunately." Scott replies, a light laugh leaving his mouth.

"I'll come with you." Liam decides.

"No, you can't." Scott refuses.

"Let me help. Let me do something. Just tell me what I can do." Liam pleas, desperate for the alpha to forgive him.

"Don't do anything." Scott instructs, glancing over at his sister. "Indi, can I speak to you for a sec?"

The brunette girl shoots Liam an apologetic look before following her brother outside to which she sees Stiles fixing his jeep for like the millionth time now.

"You chose him?" Scott questions.

"Yeah, so what? I like him, Scott. It's not his fault for what happened to you, it's Theo's. Yeah, maybe he almost killed you but he's been feeling so guilty about it and has been worrying about this conversation with you." Indiana explains. "And don't either of you give me the over protective brother talk. I like him and neither of you are ruining this for me."