Chapter 11

'A sleepover'

Y/n's pov

"It's been a week, you're still not talking to her?" Jennie asks while we walk our way to our respective classes.

"I'm telling you Jen, she won't even bat an eyelid for me."

"Then apologize." Lisa butted in and kissed her girlfriend's cheek making me cringe.

"For what? I don't know what I did!" I shouted feeling frustrated over my own thoughts.

It's been a week! What did I do wrong that drove her to ignore me? The only think I could think of was the day we drank but the only problem was I couldn't remember a thing.

"I don't know dude.. I haven't seen Mina mad before. Looks like you better make up for it."

"I'll give her space. She'll talk to me whenever she's ready I guess.." I sighed and opened my locker bringing out my textbooks fastly.

"I'll head off then, see you at home." I turned around to leave but someone held my arm making me stop.

"She's heading this way y/n." Jennie said and gestured behind her.

Indeed she is, She's smiling and walking over here but she didn't see me yet. I don't want to ruin her morning as well. In fact, I don't want to get hurt this early in the day.

"I said I'll head off Jen." I shook my arm and it made her let go of me. I walked away with worry in my eyes. I really want to talk to Mina but I'm afraid she doesn't want to.

I looked down slightly as I walked around the hallways. I felt an arm wrap around my neck and I saw it was Chaeyoung. She was looking back, probably towards me friends. She look so mad.

"You okay?" She whispered and I nodded slightly. She pulled me aside to the hallways and made me look at her.

She had both her hands on either sides of my shoulders and was looking at me like she's studying me. I let off a smile and held her wrist.

"I'm fine."

She hesitated to drop the topic. She looked back and then back to me. She dropped her hands and lets out a breath smiling.

"Goodmorning."

"Always nice to be greeted miss Park." I teased and walked to class. As I remember we both have the same one today.

"It is my job." She winked and I laughed. It's like our routine, she flirts, I laugh and act like its nothing.

"Are you free tonight? Wanna sleepover?" I offered. She gasp and I had to slap her shoulder to come back to her senses.

"Not like that idiot." I pulled her inside the classroom and luckily the professor isn't here yet.

"No what I think is that you're trying to get me in bed." She whispered and I had to restrain myself from slapping her from her nonsense.

"You're good for me Rosé. Thank you." I smiled lovingly as I could to her.

"Ofcourse I am. And you are to me. Wanna help me study in lunch later?"