Chapter 88: Rest & Relaxation Pt. 1 ( Lemon )

WARNING!!! YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ A MATURE CONTENT!!! IF YOU ARE NOT 18+ THEN FOR THE LOVE IF GOD SKIP THIS CHAPTER!!!

Right now I was in Homeworld, walking to the Diamond Throne room. Me and the rest of the Crystal Gems were taking a break so we decided to take some time and enjoy the beach. I opened the doors and I saw Yellow, Blue and White, standing in the carpet.

As soon as I entered the room, White immediately power walked towards me and hugged me tightly, she pushed my head against her breasts as she dramatically comforts me. 

White Diamond: Oh, Y/N! We are sooo sorry that you had to-

Y/N: White....please...don't say it. That's the last thing I want to hear right now.

White Diamond: Oh...Apologies.

I just smiled as I hugged back at her. Then she breaks the hug and she recomposes herself.

Y/N: Anyway, would you like to go to Earth with me? All three of you?

Blue Diamond: Why? Did something happened?

Y/N: No, let's just take a day off and enjoy the beach, you know? Loosen up a bit.

White Diamomd: Well...I have been wanting to try AND visit Earth. What do you think, Yellow?

Yellow Diamond: As long as Y/N's there, I'll be fine. We'll all be fine.

Blue Diamond: Then it is decided.

Y/N: Heck yeah it is, Blue. We'll be having a Beach Party today. We'll take my ship.

Timeskip

The B.H. Destroyer was now landing just in front of the beach. I already had my swimming trunks on...but I still have to find bikinis or swimwear for the Diamonds. Which will be a challenge since...well...they're big.
I landed the ship in the sand and the ramps opened up and all four of us walked out of the ship.

Y/N: Now...to find you something to wear...

Blue Diamond: What's wrong with our clothing? This is fine.

Y/N: Yeah, no. You won't enjoy it when you wear that. That's why I'm only wearing swimming trunks.

Yellow Diamond: Well, it's quite nice to see your build again~

Y/N: *chuckles* Oh stop. But seriously, where am I going to get you bikinis that fit your size? You guys are like...how do I say this without saying Giant? Hmmm...Goddess Size?

Then Yellow let out a laugh as White giggled and Blue blushed a bit while smiling.

Y/N: Seriously, you guys are big, so it's gonna be hard to find you a bikini.

Yellow Diamond: Y/N? You do know that we can shapeshift, right?

Blue and Yellow shapeshifted into the same size as me and White did the same thing, while I just stand there, feeling stupid.

Y/N: Huh...didn't think about that...anyway, let's go find you something to wear today.

Then we headed to the nearest clothing shop so I could buy them bikini. A few minutes of me trying to pick the best that fits Yellow and Blue. White just wanted a plain old black, Blue wanted a white one, while Yellow wanted a brown one.

I picked out their sizes and I led them to the fitting room. Yellow and Blue stepped into the fitting room so they could have their privacy. Few seconds later, they both came out wearing their bikinis.

 Few seconds later, they both came out wearing their bikinis