Sign Out

April 7, 2043
10:00 p.m
Taylin POV

I sat on the couch with Kamiri who was yelling at me and shit

I sat on the couch with Kamiri who was yelling at me and shit. Today was the day I had to give A'jarri his money, and I didn't have it.

He gave me 6 months to collect 2 million dollars worth of drugs.

I had been saving and shit but I don't have enough I don't have all of it. I only have like five hundred thousand something.

"So fucking dumb! I'm out this bitch." Kamiri said before running upstairs and I sighed.

"Imma get shit right Bruh!" I yelled back and he came back.

"Right? Nigga how?" He asked.

"Imma ask daddy if he can give me the rest of the money." I said and he ran his hands down his face.

"Tay, you really think daddy gon do that? Especially if he know why you need it? Come on bruh, he gon put you in a hospital before he give you dat fucking money." He said and I shook my head.

"You need a million and something more Tay, you really think daddy gon give you ALL that shit TONIGHT?!" He asked and I nodded.

He pulled out his phone and I just watched him.

"Daddy......Tay need a million and something dollars to pay a nigga back...." He looked at me before giving me the phone.

"I look like da bank?" He asked and I chuckled.

"What's funny? I'm serious. Do I look like a god damn bank to you?" He asked.

"Nope." I said.

"So what the fucks makes you think I'm finna give yo ass a million and sum dollars? I wouldn't even give that to my mama." He said.

"Daddy please, that's my life if I don't pay up." I said.

"What did I tell you Tay? I told you to stop. I tell you this everyday. I tried to help you but you don't want it. You cussed me out and shit and tried to fight me. All that was the other day. But now you want my help?" He asked and I looked down.

"I love you Taylin, so Imma give you 500,00, but my nigga dats it. You gon have to come up with the rest on yo own." He said and a tear rolled down my face.

"Please add five hundred thousand more to that." I said and then I heard as the phone got passed.

"Tay." Miya said.