Chapter thriry-five

————-
Picture of Nicolás
———————
For those of you who have already read this chapter, you do not have to read it again. I just changed a word that I thought meant something in Spanish, but wasn't.
——————————————-
Don't forget to comment and vote!
————————————

We have been a good two weeks in so far with our break up, and it's making me a little uneasy. This guy G Herbo has been all over the media hyping Shannon up, which is whatever because at the end of the day she is famous. But what's messing with me is the fact that she is commenting up under the post all flirtatiously.

Now, I don't know if she is doing this out of spite or if she really might have a thing for this guy, but I do know that I'm a little pissed that I deleted those numbers and stuff. Because if Shannon does decide to not be with me then I'm going back to the streets.

Lately my jealousy has been spiking, and I know the guys can tell; causing them to be a little shocked. Hell even I'm shocked, I've never been the jealous type in my life, until I met Shannon. Apart of me is just like fuck it she's over me obviously, just let it go. You took a major L this time around, if another comes along then you'll do better. But the other part is like, no, fuck that. Be toxic and controlling, she's yours at the end of the day.

Now that right there 'she's yours at the end of the day.' The thought of me even thinking that in my head scares me to the fullest. Because I've never had the need nor have I ever thought like that in my life. So the fact that I have a crazy ass side to me is mind blowing. I mean have you ever thought of something and be like...

'woah there... where did that come from?... cause that's not right or that's a little suspect.'

Cause the shit I've been thinking of lately has me thinking that. Jealousy is a dangerous emotion man, and I can all the way vouch for that. All I have to say is if my dad was anything like this to my mom then, I'm sorry mum.

Right now it's night time and I'm laying on my couch scrolling through social media, while Daniel is sitting in the chair eating a bowl of cereal and watching TV. Joshua is in the kitchen making us all a smoothie.

"So have you found out anymore about this whole Shannon and G Herbo situation?" Joshua asks, bringing me my smoothie.

"No." I sigh, sitting up.

Then my phone rings. Looking at it I see it's Story.

S: Hi Lulu! I miss youuuuu!!

Hearing that made me smile.

L: "Hey princess, I miss you too. How are you?"

S: "I'm gooood. How are you?"

L: "I'm doing fine, what are you doing?"

S: "Nothing, just sitting at Nicky's house waiting for him to get ready."

Nicky?
. . .
Oh, her father.

L: "Oh really? What are you guys going to do?"

S: "We are going out to lunch and then to the movies."

L: "Oh alright, where is your mum?"

S: "She went to go do this interview thing. Actually she should be on the radio now, but I'm not allowed to watch it."