5

3:20 p.m

"Next applicant, Jeon Jungkook", an employee said while Jungkook stepped onto a small stage.

"Hello, I'm going to be singing ten thousand hours", Jungkook bowed and he felt his knees shake.

Agust D, his idol, his celebrity crush, was standing right there in front of him.

And so the music began and Jungkook closed his eyes inhaled, opened his eyes and sang. Jungkook made sure to just stay calm, to be careful of speeding up.

Jungkook felt better knowing his best friend was probably cheering him on from the side.

"Okay thank you", Hwasa said. All the judges looked at her. "I think we heard enough", she said and the judges nodded despite the mutual agreement of Yoongi would be the one cutting people off.

Jungkook's heart sank, was he not good enough? His mind began to have nothing but worries.

"Next application-"

"No no, you can wait right here, watch the other contestant with us", Yoongi said.

Jimin gulped. So the decision had to be made now.

The thing is, the audition would end with the next applicant. The decision to make a day 2 was made last minute since no one expected this many applications.

However this meant that only a certain number of boys could be picked for day 1 and day 2.

There was only one more spot.

It's down to either Jungkook or

"Next application Kim Taehyung".

3:24 p.m

"Good afternoon, I'll be singing 'Put Your Head on My Shoulder for you'".

"Wait", Jaebeom said. The music was cut off before it even began. "Yes?" Taehyung said, unfazed.

"Why did you think it was okay to dress the way did?" He said. "Hm?" Taehyung was confused.

"Did you see all the contestants, they're dressed a bit professional today, there's cameras here, and you think it's okay to dress like you're going to the park?" Jaebeom had a sharp tongue.

Only because when he went to Paris to study to be a model, he was mocked of how he dressed. He was reminded that the way you dress affects how others view you, but was taught that the way you dress makes or breaks opportunities.

"This is me, this is my idea of dressing up, I have dress pants on, so what if I'm in a crop top?" Taehyung said back.

Jungkook grew worried for Taehyung.

"Are you saying a guy can't-"

"That's not what he meant, and let's not make this into a 'if a guy can or can't wear this' kind of situation, Jaebom is right though, dress better-"

"If you wanted to wear a crop top, just chose a fancier one", Momo added.

"Now sing", Yoongi said.

The music started and Taehyung sang how he normally does.

And Jungkook smiled, he liked Taehyung's voice, it was one of its own.

Yoongi looked at Taehyung, how he sang much easier than the others. It did look like he wasn't trying, but granted he didn't have to his voice was...

was...

"Agust?" Jaebeom said, "Right, thank you", Yoongi said.

"Park, help the employee's tell the other contestants that they can come in tomorrow", Jimin nodded.

"Now", Momo began. "I think Hwasa should go first".

"Jeon, you have a good voice, you lack confidence, and I'm not sure whether to give you the benefit of the doubt to say you were nervous because of us, or you just don't have confidence all together".

Taehyung looked like he wanted to snap.

Jungkook is the best damn singer he knows.

"Jeon, thank you for dressing better than your fellow applicant here, I just want to say that we can only chose one applicant between the both of you..."

Jaebeom looked at Yoongi who gave him the okay on continuing. "Jeon, based on appearance, who would you give the pass to-"

"Me", Taehyung looked over at Jungkook. Of course Taehyung wanted Jungkook to say himself, but the way didn't even hesitate is what kind of bothered him.

"Thanks", Jaebeom said.

"Well", Yoongi began. "I don't know much on the fashion department but that's why Jaebeom's here...Hwasa has a point, Jeon, I think you have potential, but I don't know, there's something about you that reads soft...do you know what I mean?"

Jungkook shook his head and Taehyung knew that look his best friend had. Jungkook wanted to cry.

"I mean, if you do get the pass, are you actually going to be able to take the challenges and can you even improve? Cause your voice is nice, but there are nice voices everywhere, your voice doesn't stand out compared to Kim here".

Taehyung's gut turned.

"Kim, your voice is unique, and at first I was touched by Jungkook's because I can see how hard he's trying, I even saw myself in him, but you, you look like you weren't even trying!" Hwasa was amazed.

"Jaebeom, I know you're going to boil inside", Momo made a joke to try and ease the two boys, "But my vote goes for Kim".

Taehyung wanted to yell, Jungkook deserves the pass.

"Jeon, I have a question for you", Hwasa said.

"Yes?" Jungkook was ready to crumble.

"If you do get the pass what will you do?"

"Improve myself and show the best of my vocal abilities-"

"Okay everyone left!" Jimin came back. "Bad timing park", Yoongi said.

"I'm so sorry", Jimin's heart turned, he can't imagine his difficult this was.

"You were saying", Hwasa said. "I'll improve myself the most...even more then the most that I can, I know I have a lot more in me, I have passion".

"My votes is for you", The words made Jungkook feel a bit relieved.

"I vote for Jungkook", Jaebeom said.

"So, Jungkook has two votes while Taehyung has one, Mr.-" Jimin was cut off by Yoongi who got up and walked over onto the stage.

"Jeon, Kim", the boys then grew nervous.

Taehyung didn't want to take away Jungkook's pass.

"You leave me no choice, but", Yoongi sighed.

"You both pass",

"Huh?" Jimin said while the judges smiled.

Down to the singing, it was a tough decision. It really was because Jungkook lack confidence you can in his eyes how bad he wants it, and Taehyung's voice was unique, with more work it would be amazing.

"Sorry to interrupt but then the numbers for tomorrow-"

"I said what I said Park", Yoongi walked over to his seat.

"My only words are Jeon, get more confident, and Kim",

Yoongi's eyes met Taehyung, he glared.

Taehyung glared back

Yoongi smirked, "Good job Kim".