Sick day • OBX

Prompt #41: "How long are you guys going to stand around my bed like a bunch of creeps?" - Y/n
Requested by @social_butterfly78

Y/n's P.O.V

I groaned as I felt the familiar feeling crawling up my chest. I sneezed once again into the tissue.

"I need to call Kie" I told myself grabbing my phone. I dialed the girls number and heard a few rings before she finally picked up.

"Hey y/n" she said happily. "Kie" I heard my rough voice let out, I coughed straight after groaning once again.

"Woah, are you sick?" she asked obviously worried.

"Yes can you-" "I'll be there in 15" she said before ending the call.

15 minutes okay, okay. I can't die in 15 minutes right.  I snuggled tighter into the covers, the exact covers that weren't providing even heat for my body which was freezing.

I felt my eyelids start to get heavy as I felt myself drift to sleep. I felt myself start to wake up when I heard a few people walk in my room.

I haven't opened my eyes just yet and I could feel their eyes staring at me.

Two minutes passed and they were still all just there staring at me. "How long are you guys going to stand around my bed like a bunch of creeps?" I finally spoke up rubbing my eyes.

"Oh uhm sorry" Pope said shyly. "We brought you a few things" Kiara said as she sat at the edge of the bed.

"You didn't have to" I said as I tried to sit up but didn't have the strength to so I just let myself fall back on the bed.

"Here" Kiara said. She walked towards the side of my bed plugging something in before placing a blanket on my body.

It was a heating blanket. "Have I told you how much I love you?" I said bringing it closer to my body as Kie just giggled.

"I'm going to go make you some soup the boys can stay here and take care of you" Kiara said before getting up and walking out of the room.

JJ started to walk towards my bed sitting down next to me. "JJ move, I don't want you to get sick" I said trying to push him with my hands.

"We don't care y/n" John B said sitting on the opposite side of me creating a sandwich that I was clearly stuck in.

"You guys are the best" I said laughing. "You have to take this" Pope said handing me a spoon that had syrup in it along with a cup of water.

"Ew that's disgusting no" I said crossing my arms like a child. "Do you want to get better?" he said raising an eyebrow. I huffed.

"Open wide hear comes the cho cho train" Pope said wiggling the spoon towards me as he made various train noises.

I did as he said letting the gross medicine inside my mouth. I gagged quickly grabbing the water and downing it as the boys just chucked at my reaction.

"That was gross" I told him. "Don't worry you'll get better soon y/n" Pope replied ruffling his hand in my hair.

"Mhm" I hummed before going back to the position squished by the two boys.

"Soups all done" Kiara said as she walked back in handing me a bowl and spoon which JJ quickly took away from me.

"Hey" I fought. He got the spoon and began feeding me. "You know I can feed myself JJ" I told him. "Yes yes I know just let us take care of you" he said continuing to feed me.

Once I finished he pulled the plate away placing it on a nearby table.

"You should get some rest you need it" John B said as they all got up. Pope pulled the blanket up to my chest tucking me in ever so lightly.

"We will be here when you wake up don't worry" JJ said as they all left the room. I felt my self grow tired once again and drift off to sleep.

Eventually I woke up I checked my phone. I was only asleep for about an hour. I felt better already. I walked out of my room to see the group sitting on the couch.

"Feeling better?" JJ asked once he saw me.

"Much, thanks guys" I told the group sitting on the couch next to John B. "No problem, great to see you back to normal" John B said.

Hope you guys liked this one! Love y'all! Leave comments and votes! 🤍🤍