First Date

Lauren: Her house

Ring....ring...ri- You pick up the phone. It's 3 in the afternoon.

"Hello?"

"Y/N? Hi! It's me Lauren." You laugh.

"I have caller I.D. Renny," You laugh. She chuckles nervously.

"Umm.. yeah okay, but do you want to go to my house? Just wear anything you want it'll be fine.

"Okay, be there in about 10 minutes." You say happily. you and Lauren have been getting a lot closer

"Okay! Be ready for our date!" Lauren says quickly and hangs up. You laugh, Lauren's silliness/cuteness amusing you.

"Laurenza?" You knock on the door. Immediately the door opens. Lauren's smile turns into a jaw drop as she takes a look of what you wore to her house. You wore a simple muscle tee with Lululemon tights, your hair in a messy bun. You give Lauren a hug, stopping her from checking you out.

"Hello there," You smirk.

"H-hi Y/N, you look gorgeous..." You feel Lauren gulp. She leads you into her house, and into her room. Which was filled with candy, popcorn and pop.

"I just wanted to watch movies and cuddle." Lauren smiled, wrapping her arms around your waist suddenly. You smile.

"That would be very nice." You reply, wrapping your arms around her neck.

We spent the next few hours cuddled up in Lauren's bed, watching multiple movies.

"Would you, ya know, consider this an actual date, like you said?" I asked suddenly.

"I would love to call this our actual first date, Babe. Though we will go on an actual date, where like I'd do those corny things and be like Camila for once and act cheesy and all," Lauren rambled. I laughed.

"You're cute when you ramble," I smiled.

"I- no, I'm not cute! I'm badass! You're ruining my reputation! Pfft, tell all your little white lies, no one will believe it." Lauren retorted.

"What ever you say, Babe." I said rolling my eyes.

Camila: The beach

"Y/N!" Camila said through your the phone.

"Yeah?"

"Meet me at the beach in 10!" Camila said quickly, and hung up. I giggled.

I got ready for whatever Camila was planning, wearing a loose flowery blouse and tucked it in with your denim booty shorts. I wore a flower crown/snapback {you pick} on my head. I wore a bikini under, just incase we go swimming.

As I got there, I see Camila in the water. She notices you and waves excitedly like the 8 year old girl she is. I laughed. I approached the towel she had set down on the sand. She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my midriff area as I took off my blouse.

"You're beautiful." Camila told me, making me blush.

"Not as much as you are, beautiful." I smiled, Camila blushing this time. She snaked her arms around my neck.

"W-would you urm, uhh, consider this as a date?" She stuttered.

"Only if you wanted it too, Cami." I chuckled.

"Okay then, this is officially the best date I've ever had." I smiled at this girl's cheekiness.

"You're cute!" I laughed, as I threw Cami up on my shoulder.