•𝘀𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘁•

𝗦𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩
------------------

"Let me help you" Draco said grabbing my hand getting me up.

"Draco!" Pansy yelled running to hug Draco. He looked at me with a fake smile.

"Hey" Draco said getting out of her arms.

"Hello Pansy" Crabbe said and Pansy ignored him.

"So, Draco can't you wait?" Pansy said and I walked with Crabbe and Goyale inside. Draco ended up catching up to us.

"Why did you leave me with her?!" Draco yelled and I laughed.

"Well I wasn't going to stay there with pug face Pansy" I said.

"Pug face?" He laughed and so did Crabbe and Goyale.

"Yeah it suits her" I said and He put his arm on my shoulder.

"Draco! It is Harry" Crabbe whispered the last part we all turn to see the boy with glasses and a red head.

"Do you think he is the one with glasses or the red head?" Goyale asked. I hit him on the back of his head.

"The boy with glasses" I said as he rubbed his head. Draco walked passed everyone to Harry. "Come on guys" I said and we followed Draco.

"It's true then? What they are saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts" Draco said as Harry turned. Everyone stared at the boy. "This is Crabbe, Goyale, and Sapphire and I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." Draco proudly said. The red head snickered. "Think my name is funny. Do you? No need to ask yours. Red Hair and a hand - me down robe. You must be a Weasley. You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others. Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort" Draco said. Harry just stared at him. "I can help you there" He said putting his hand out.

"I can tell the wrong sort for myself. Thanks" Harry said. Ouch. McGongall tapped on Draco's back. Draco turned away giving Harry an angry stare. We were going to the Great Hall.

"Who does he think he is?" Draco huffed.

"The boy who lived" I laughed getting a glare from Draco. "Sorry" I said holding in my laughter. The Great Hall was huge. We all stood and McGongall talked and so did the Headmaster. Names were being called out.

"Crabbe, Vincent!" McGongall yelled as Crabbe walked up and sat on the chair the hat was placed on him.

"Slytherin!" The hat yelled and we cheered for him as he walked to the Slytherin table. Then more names were called Goyale, Pansy, and Draco were all in Slytherin. Now it is just me.

I nervously walked to sit down. I turn to my father who had a stone face on. The hat was placed on my head. "Hmm...very intelligent....but very ambitious.....Slytherin!" The hat yelled as I smiled and ran to my friends they all cheered for me. My father didn't even smile just nod his head at me.