Chapter 18

Talia POV
The Next Morning

I moved around with the need to pee. Being pregnant and having to pee in the mornings are the worse. I tried to get up but felt a hand around my waist. I opened my eyes and seen Riders arm was holding me down and I groaned. I lifted his arm off of me and sat up. I looked at him and seen he was still soundly sleeping. I rolled my eyes and went straight to the bathroom.

I did my morning business and morning hygiene's. I looked in the mirror after I washed my face and realized that I was still in my lingerie I was trying to surprise Rider in last night.

I can't believe I put so much effort in, even with my insecurities and tried to feel sexy for him but was blown off and wasn't even worth a text or call. I put my robe back on and walked out the bathroom.

I stopped in my tracks when I realized that Rider was sitting up in bed with his back on the headboard. We made eye contact and I gave him a small smile before I walked into the closet. I took off my robe and looked in the new bags of clothes that where on the floor in my closet from yesterday. I looked through the bags until I settled on some Navy blue leggings and a black t-shirt. I knew I wasn't going anywhere today.

I stood up and was about to take off the lingerie until I felt arms wrap around me. Hot breath hitting the back of my neck and sending a chilling sensation down my body.

"Where did you get this from? You look real sexy." He whispered in my ear and I couldn't help but moan lowly. It felt so good to be wrapped in his arms right now, but I knew it was for the wrong reason. I wiggles lightly out of his arms and started walking towards the bathroom.

"Talia?" I heard him call after me but I ignored him and walked into the bathroom to get dressed. I took off the lingerie and looked at it for a second before I felt a tear fall down my eyes. THESE DAMN HORMONES! I yelled to myself. I threw them in the garbage near the sink. I put on a simple black sports bras and panties. I got dressed and went into the little cabinet near the sink that held our clean towels and my fuzzy socks. I opened it and grabbed a pair of black ones.

I was done getting dressed, I walked out the bathroom and seen Rider sitting in the bed with his head in his hands. I wanted to run up to him and pull him into a hug and take away all the stress he was dealing with. But stopped myself when I remembered the pain I'm feeling. He might care deep down but I don't feel it. I feel abandoned and alone.

Like last night, he tells me one thing and does another. Lately when we make plans, he always bailed or just 'forgot'. He always had an excuse and it was making lose faith in us. Last night pushed me over the edge. Yes I was angry but I was more disappointed than anything.

I went to my side of the bed and sat on the edge. I put my fuzzy socks on and then slipped my Nike Sandals on. I grabbed my phone and walked out the room, hearing him call after me.

I walked into the kitchen and I seen Hawk standing by the stove making breakfast. I walked behind him and went straight to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water.

He must of heard me because he pulled me into a hug, "Morning sweetie." He gushed and I smiled at him, "Morning." He pulled away and looked at me for a second, "You okay?" He asked and I just nodded. I knew my eyes were still slightly red from me crying.

I knew he didn't believe me, but he didn't say anything and nodded. "Well go sit down at the table. I made some pancakes, sausage, eggs and fruit salad." I smiled at him and shook my head, "I'm not that hungry right now. Can you call one of the boys to see if anyone is available to go for a walk with me? I need some air." I asked and he looked at me, "You need to eat, Talia."

Hawk and I grew really close and he makes sure he cooks enough food for me. He also gave me a whole shelf in the fridge for me, that is stocked up on all my favorite fruits and supplies. He always goes and grabs me a 32 pack of bottled waters since he knows I will not drink tap. He makes sure at least ten bottle are in the fridge at all time. When I run low and he sees it, he makes sure he fills it back up or makes one of the boys do it. I loved that he cared for me and my baby. He is going to spoil this baby rotten when it's born.