XX. Wilhelm van Astrea

"Hey! I nearly forgot! Before we start the next episode, this one is very special to someone from the crowd in here!" Scorpio said.

"Very special?" Wilhelm asked.

"Yeah! And in this episode, you'll see the life story of this someone and will make you understand more about him!" Scorpio replied.

"I think I know who's this someone!" Ricardo said with a smile.

"It's Wilhelm's episode, I guess." Subaru said with a smile from the secret room.

"Where we can see also how his wife died in the hands of the White Whale." The mysterious woman said.

"It will be shown here? Oh, I think I need to prepare a lot of tissues then!" One mysterious man said.

"You should prepare more than one box of it... dad." Subaru said with a chuckle.

A young man can be seen training with his sword in an abandoned place. Before he can swing his sword, he felt someone's presence who is known to be a girl

"I haven't seen you before. What is a woman doing here so early in the morning?" The boy asked. The girl looked at him who has blue eyes and red hair.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Just come here." The girl said.

"Is that Old Man Wil from when he was young?!" Ferris asked.

"Wow! I never knew he is a charming person from before!" Subaru said.

"So we're seeing his backstory from before? I forgot the passage of the episodes here in this book." Subaru's father, one of the mysterious men, Kenichi said.

"His wife is really pretty. But sad to hear that she was taken by the White Whale." The remaining mysterious man said.

"Is that your wife, Wilhelm-san?" Emilia asked.

"Yeah." Wilhelm said. He started to cry as he sees the beautiful face of his wife when they were young.

"Just watch how those two met, everyone. Stop asking questions on the old man." Madara said.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone except Priscilla replied.

The man approached her and sees the beautiful flowers on the ground, breezed by the air around them.

"Hey... Do you like flowers?" The girl asked him. The two looked at each other and back at the reality, Wilhelm has his serious face, preparing for the attack of the White Whale.

"Troops--"

"Let him have it!"

"Al Huma!"

"Troops! Follow those two fools!"

Everyone now started to launch their attacks as the cannons started to blast into the White Whale's sight.

"They're firing the night-banisher. Close your eyes." Rem said. Subaru closes it as the named cannon fired a huge light bullet in the sky and creates a blinding light to the White Whale.

"Whoa... It's just like everyone said! Incredible!" Subaru said.

"Night-blaster? So cool!" Lucas said.

"It's night-banisher, Lucas." Rem said.

"A thing that can create such brightness to the night? Amazing!" Petra said.

"I remember Escanor creating a huge sun to make the night look like a day. Man, that's true power." Scorpio said.

"You mean the one wielding a huge axe? He is a good opponent for the likes of me." Madara said.