QNA: Answers

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for not answering any of the questions, I literally have no other excuse, I guess :p

As you can see from my announcements, I have been bombarded with school ever since April, and even during summer vacation, I wasn't in a mood to write for some reason... And mental health as well, heheh.

So, anyways, let's welcome the guests, Ian and Zavier!

The both of them come out from behind the curtains, Zavier clutching Ian's paw tightly.

Zavier: Huh, well, hey everyone! I guess we are here to answer questions, heh heh...

Ian: Let's just get on with the questions, I want to go back to eating my ice-cream.

Me: Wow, so much enthusiasm, thank you Ian. Anyways, let's get on with the questions!

Iambryan123 asks: Cool nice book

Me: Thank you! I appreciate your compliment! Though, looking at the inconsistencies and grammar, I could have really done a lot better than this, and I don't really have any energy to edit all of them, heh heh... I will improve though!

azire_Ryusuki asks: How many universes are in this story?

Me: Well, There are infinitely many universes in this story, but of course, I am going to only focus on two of them. I got this different universe idea from the theory of parallel universes! I do believe in them, and I will go into detail about the theory and as to why I like to believe it, but I don't want to nerd out here, hehe!

sizzleandfizzle asks: Ian what do you think Zaviers world is like

Ian: Well, from what Zavier told me, it's basically like this world? Except that instead of us furs, there are these um, humans? Zavier described them as hairless monkeys, with no tails.. They apparently only have hair - or fur - on their head, and for some a bit on their face, armpits, legs and all as well.

Me: Huh, there seems to be another question from them. Let's answer that one as well, yeah?

Ian: Ugh, fine.

Ask 2: Zavier whaddya thinks happening back in your world :p

Zavier: Well, I don't know, really. I mean, no one really liked me back there, and I think that the caretakers will just think of my disappearance as a problem that solved itself...

Edgarsxd asks: Why are you gey

Me: I dunno, boys are just attractive.

Ian: I like how cute boys are.

Zavier: I like dick.

Me: Very forward there, Zavie.

Zavier: Shut your mouth.

Ian: Well, he may like dick, but he sure does love mine!

Zavier: IAN YOU-

Zaneythewolf asks: If u could go back to ur world with Ian would u

Zavier: Well, I don't really think so I will... I really don't have anything there, and now I found my family, my friends, and most importantly Ian... So no, I won't.

Also I became really attached to hugging all these furs, they are so fluffy and adorable! It's like hugging a huge dog and it's so awesome!

SergeantSiler asks: What kind of jobs are either of you considering taking?

Ian: Well, I am thinking of becoming an architect, I've had an interest in designing and building stuff for a long time now, and it sounds like an awesome thing to work in! I know the amount of workload that can come from it, but I am sure I can do it!

Zavier: As for me, maybe something like Art or writing? Or maybe something like a professor for English. I've had an interest in a lot of stuff, so I am not really settled yet, But I am keeping these 3 options as my top priority, besides, I still have a year or two left to decide.

Volatile92 asks: Zavier, if all your problems were solved in the real world, would you consider leaving the furry world?

Zavier: Well, as I answered the question before the previous question, I don't think I will, actually. I am too attached to this word now, with my family, friends and boyfriend here. In that world, it was full of misery, well, at least in my life. It was like hell. And again, hugging these fluffy animals is too good to give up!

-

Me: Well, that seems to be it! Those were some nice questions, yeah?

Ian: I guess... it was still boring though.

Zavier: Yeah, I'm tired of this. You left us alone for months, we were enjoying it. But you just had to show your ugly face again.

Me: Wow, thank you for your kind words, Zavier, I appreciate them. Now go kiss or whatever, you boring ass people.

-

Me: Anyways, thanks for asking the questions guys! I am not going to promise the time the next chapter will come out, but until then, please go read my other books! I will really appreciate it if you do!

Thanks for reading and as always, remember to stay fluffy!

-yourbasicguy aka Wolfier