Chapter 19

Talias POV
20 Weeks Pregnant

Last week I was suppose to find out the baby's gender. Rider hasn't been around and been busy. So I was accompanied by Alicia and Fawn. Selena was there also, she was there for work but was able to be in the room with us.

Flashback

The doctor was going to tell me until Alicia stopped her.

"Don't tell her! Can you write it on a piece of paper, put it in a envelope and seal it?" She said and the doctor smiled, "Sure."

"Wait?! Why?! I want to know!" I yelled at Alicia and she just shook her head, "You will know next week at your gender reveal party." Alicia said and I groaned in irritation, "I don't want a party. I have been waiting weeks to find out what I am having!"

Everyone laughed, "Another week won't hurt you." Fawn said and I rolled my eyes. We argued for a few minutes before the doctor handed Alicia a closed envelope and everyone stopped.

I guess I have to wait a week

Flashback Ends

So you can guess what I'm currently doing right now. Doing my hair and getting ready for a gender reveal party that I didn't want but was now excited about. I was curling my hair and was going to pin it up in a ponytail. About to do my makeup when I was interrupted by a knock on a door.

"Come in." I said and soon the door opened and in walked Texas with a shopping bag. He smiled at me, "I'm suppose to give you this and tell you that your suppose to pick one and wear it today." He placed the bag on the bed and I got up and followed. I opened the bag and pulled out the items that was in it. There was a blue tight but comfortable dress and a pink maxi dress. I rolled my eyes at the items.

"So which one are you going to pick?" Texas asked, I shrugged and looked at them. I put my finger on my chin in a thinking matter and picked up the pink one. "Girl?" He asked and I nodded.

"Alright, well I'm going to get going and I'll be back to get you." He said and I looked at him confused, "Wait? Why are you...nevermind." I sighed and he pulled me into a hug, "Dont worry, he will be there." He said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head. "Now get dress so I can find out if I got a niece or nephew coming!" He said excitedly and I laugh, "You don't know? Selena didn't tell you?" I asked and he shook his head, "I wished, she said Alicia is the only one who know. She is only helping with the decorations and Alicia did the reveal part." He walked out and I took a deep breath.

I really hope Rider is going to be there. He wouldn't bail on this party, would he? I took a deep breath because I could only hope he won't. He hasn't been around still. He has been coming home late at night or sometimes not at all. When he does come home, it's usually at 1:00 or 2:00am and he is sometimes drunk. He would cuddle my stomach at night and talk to the baby but in the morning, he won't speak to me. Sometimes he acts like I'm not there. I got so use to it that I don't even cry anymore.

I shook my head and finished getting dressed. I threw on the pink dress after I finished my make-up. I walked over the the full nonstop length mirror and looked at myself. I loved the dress and it was so comfortable.

 I loved the dress and it was so comfortable