Chapter 16

| A pot full of love |

They were just about to go for another commercial after he received a measly four hours of sleep. Though it was somewhat of a luxury to be able to sleep for that long, it was indeed short for him.

Inside the car, he continues to look at his phone for every five minutes and Linjie knew that it must be her call or message that he's waiting for.

"You know, you can call her" she suggested after his obvious deliberation.

It never cease to amaze her to see the playful and reckless him being this cautious and it's because of a woman. Everyone knows how much scandal he achieved just for the whole year and even the country itself decided to name him a very cliche name 'Nation's Heartbreaking prince'

"Well, what should I say? I think I'm moving too fast and I don't wanna frighten her"

"Gosh, you really have changed did you?"

He can see the shock on his managers face, though it's a bit funny to see, he couldn't help but regret his actions in the past. He didn't want Feng Mian to see him as someone who doesn't know the word commitment.

He thinks that his actions would probably posed as a block to their relationship.

"I want to make her feel comfortable around me, I want to see her smile and be the reason for it and I want to be with her for the rest of my life" he saw Linjie giving him a sideway glance and he continued. "I mean it Linjie, if she wants me to end my job, I will do it in a heartbeat"

"You- ai, you have never sound this serious before. Even when you're faced with difficulties, I never saw you getting angry and serious about your problems. Remember when I first saw you, you were like a crane in a flock of chickens, your aura is too majestic but when I ask you to be an actor, do you remember what you said?"

"I do, I said that if I become famous, would every person know me, even her"

She looked at me and smiled, she never look this serious before too. She's always angry at me and she's always breathing on my neck.

She's like a JieJie, and I'm glad to be treated as her Di Di.

"Call her now!" She knocks my head and get off the car to give me some privacy.

It didn't take long for it to finish, he was deeply satisfied. He turned to Linjie and nodded at her, meaning that they can now go to the set.

He needs to finish this quickly, he wants his time to have her, just an hour would be fine but he's lying. He wants her every time, every minute and every second of his life.

...

It didn't take long for my parents to end their dancing regime and go home. Of course my brother was too reluctant to go and managed to snatch some poor girls number.

Really, he never fails to amaze me at his rogueness. I just hope that Ming Chen would avoid getting into a scandal while he's with me or else I'll chop someone's liferoot then.

I really would.

"Dad, I'm going to um...a friend's house this afternoon. Is that okay?"

Yes, even though I'm a grown ass woman, I still need my parents permission. Though it sometimes makes me feel ashamed, it's good to let them know where I'm going to. But this time, I wouldn't tell them who and where.

"Where are you going? Meeting your blind date?" My brother retorted which made me glare at him before looking back at the road.

"No I am not, besides were just friends. I don't think I'll see him as boyfriend material" I explained calmly, slightly peeking at my parents faces.