67

(Ken from Vixx)

(Ken from Vixx)

"What the hell do you want Ken?". Jin growled. "Do I need a reason to see my wife and child?". Ken asked. "I am not your wife". Jin glared. "And yet... ". Ken points to Jin's neck.

 Ken points to Jin's neck

"You're wearing the ring I gave you around your neck". Ken said and Jin scoffs. "What the hell do you want?". Jin asks, rolling his eyes. "I came to spend time with my family". Ken answered. "Get lo... ". "Where were you?". Jimin asked and his parents look at him. "So much has been happening and you never showed!".

Jimin glares at his so called dad. "Jimin... I have been looking for you both for eighteen years". Ken stats. "What?". Jin and Jimin says at the same time. "When I heard that you both were kicked out of he...". Ken looks at Jimin and continues. "Kicked out of your home, I went to get you both but I was to late". Ken says.

"I had people look for you both but it never worked". Ken smiled sadly. "So please don't think I left or abandoned you Jimin". Ken said. "You... Looked for us?". Jin says stunned and Ken laughed at him. "I just said I did". Ken said. "You still don't fully listen to people when they talk to you". Ken snickers and Jin blushed.

"It's a bad habit". Jimin sighs and Jin smacks his son in the head. "Ow". Jimin pouted and Ken chuckled. "He has your pout Jin". Ken said and Jimin blushed. "You're a bully". Jimin huffs and crossed his arms. "Hey you wanna see my pet bubble?". Jimin asked. "Umm". Ken looks at Jin. "I guess". Jin shrugs.

"Yes!". Jimin jumps. "Follow me!". Jimin skips away and Jin sighs. "Follow me". Jin walked off and Ken quickly follows him. "Jin, I'm so...". "Let it go, it's in the past". Jin cuts him off. Ken smiled and looks at Jin's hand. Ken links his pinky finger with Jin's and was stunned when Jin did the same. 'Cute'. Ken thought.

However... Hoseok, Beomgyu and Jungkook was looking for them. "They left us!?!". Beomgyu yells loudly. Jungkook blinks a few times.

'He left his child with strangers'.