Recreation Chapter 2: Free Refills

Fade in to Caboose and Ghost talking to the purple unit... More like Caboose and Ghost is playing along... and the Girls are talking in the distance

Caboose: Then there was the time we got a tank. At first no-one knew how to drive it but, then there was a big fight and my team got in trouble, so I talked to the tank. She was really nice, you're really gonna like her. Anyways the team was in trouble, and I had to use the tank to drive out there and help them... well, help most of them. Et- some of them. Okay let's just say this, I drove the tank and some people got helped... and some other people didn't get helped. Details aren't really important.

Ghost: Aka you killed some of them.

Caboose: Yay.

Cut to Red Base and all the shenanigans that usually go on over there. What will those wacky kids get themselves in to this time?

Sarge: Grif, where the hell are ya? Grif! Grif? Grif! Come on.

Grif: I'm in here!

Sarge: Where are you? Grif I need you.

Grif: In here, in the base.

Sarge: I can't hear you. Get out here.

Grif: Okay. Damn, what is it?

Sarge: Where's Simmons?

Grif: Simmons, if you wanted Simmons, why didn't you yell like a lunatic for Simmons?

Sarge: Dammit Grif, I entrust you with one duty, and that's to know exactly where Simmons is at all times so I can find him. Simmons watches Donut, Donut watches Ghost and Ghost watches me!

Grif: Yeah, who watches me?

Sarge: Nobody. You move less than Donut does. Now where's Simmons?

Grif: I don't know, he's downstairs in your hologram simulatron, or whatever the hell you call it.

Sarge: Excellent work, Private Grif.

Grif: Wow. Thank you Sir.

Sarge: I'm gonna recommend you for a big shiny medal.

Grif: Okay, you're being sarcastic right now aren't you.

Sarge: Oh absolutely. Wait, was your question sarcastic?

Grif: Who knows, probably? Unless- wait, are you being sarcastic right now by asking that?

Sarge: ...Eu, maybe we should drop this conversation.

Grif: Yeah...

Sarge: What's Simmons doin' downstairs?

Grif: Sorry, not in my job description!

Sarge: Rrr, I'll ask him myself.

Cut to Sarge approaching Simmons in the holodoohickythingie

Sarge: Simmons, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you.

Simmons: Really? Sorry Sir, I was just down here working on the jeep prototype. I know you really wanna see it built, and we need to work out a few bugs in the design.

Sarge: A few bugs?

Simmons: Yeah, you know, like the fact it stalls every time we fire the magnetic cannon beam 'cause you based it on an E.M.P.

Sarge: Oh right.

Simmons: Kind of a critical flaw, if you don't mind me saying.

Sarge: Oh, I don't mind you saying. Feedback is important.