Chapter 25: Things to know

The night was dark and Ink tries to brush off the eerie feeling from the dark and ominous feeling. As Ink was about to knock on the door again, the door suddenly swung open, revealing a drowsy and daze-looking Sans.

Ink asked in worry. "Classic? Are you okay?" Ink observe Classic's movements. The said skeleton looks at Ink and gave him a lazy smile. "Al's good." Classic lazily said.

"Maybe you need some rest." Ink said, trying to make Classic go to his room to rest with his voice full of worry. "Nah, come in, Ink. You have to tell me something, that's why you're here right?" Classic drowsily said, not knowing he got Ink right.

"That's right, but i don't think you should be involved..." Ink trailed off as Classic made him sit down. "...not in your condition." Ink finish and Classic sigh at him.

"It must be something important, and it also can be a danger to me right?" Classic said while sitting down on the single couch. "We-well..." Ink stuttered as he scratches the back of his skull. Classic seems to have got it right.

"Tell me." Classic simply said and this time, with a stern voice. "There's something bothering the multiverse and it's been a long time since we haven't talked about it." Ink said, making Classic confused.

"Is there something i don't know about?" Classic sternly asked and Ink took a deep breath. "There were these viruses that has been attacking far and unknown AUs. We tried defeating them, but we ended up retreating." Ink said, slowly, so that Classic could understand every word he said.

Ink then continued on. "We fought and defeated only atleast five of them, but us, the star sanses and the bad sanses were the ones that fought and the fight, almost killed us." Classic understood, but he wanted to know more about it.

"How strong are they?" Classic said, fighting the tiredness and sleepiness that's consuming him slowly. "Me and Blue had to fight one of them and we defeat it until our stamina and magic was almost depleted." Ink said making Classic go a little wide-eyed.

Knowing Ink is one of the powerful sanses and Blue included, Classic can just imagine how powerful these Viruses are, from how just one of them could almost kill two of the best and powerful sanses.

"Did you guys suffer any dreadful injuries?" Classic asked and felt relieved when Ink shook his head. Ink then continued on to explain the events.

"When we first saw them, they were destroying the land, eating every monster and people, and consuming their souls." Ink said with a frown on his face. Classic was speechless.

"Anything... else?" Classic slowly asked, while looking at Ink with wretched eyes. "Whenever they feed on souls, they become more stronger and powerful. The stronger the soul is, the stronger they get." Ink explained.

"In order to defeat them, we need as much power and strategies to defeat them." Ink said and turns his head towards Classic. "And i'm thankful to have you and Ray on our team." Ink finishes with a smile.

"Ray is considered as a powerful sans. When we first met, we felt something stronger from his and he just kept it in..." Ink trailed off and looked at Classic again. "Same goes for you." Classic chuckles at Ink's comment.

"Have you figured out it's weakness?" Classic asked after a peaceful silence. "Not really, even getting close to it is like a miracle, so we can only use long distance attacks." Ink stated and continued.

"You have to atleast make it tired or use up atleast half of it's power to be able to defeat one, once you've done that, you have to then slice it in half." Ink said and after Classic heard of that statement, he felt some kind of hope.

"I have another questio-" Classic couldn't take it any longer and finally, his vision was getting blurry and all he can see was black. Luckily, Ink noticed and caught Classic before his beloved's face was slammed down to the floor.

Ink sigh and carried Classic up, bridal style, and walked swiftly and carefully towards Classic's room. He gently laid the unconscious skeleton down on his bed and tuck him in.

Ink looks at Classic's adorable sleeping face and sigh. "I told you to get some rest, stupid." He softly said and called Geno.

Classic was sleeping looking so peaceful in others perspective, but he was suffering from a horrible nightmare.

He tried everything to wake up, but to only realise that he was paralyzed. He wanted to reach out his hand and wished that someone would take it.
Someone to grab his hand. Anyone!

_________________________________________
TO BE CONTINUED. . .

I'm really sorry for the late update and i'm also sorry for the short chapter.

I want you to check out these close, new friends of mine and please check out their books:
Nagisa_666
TheweirdshipperTwT

Please give them love and support~!

I hope that you enjoyed it and i'm grateful to you all for reading this chapter.

At first, i didn't expect this book to have to many reads, i'm really grateful to all the readers and supporters out there.