XLVI.

Chapter 46: Under The Night Sky

🍪Ellie's P.O.V

Why do we bother drinking alcohol when we're just gonna feel like shit after all?

I groaned, pushing my face further into my pillows. My phone annoyingly ringing through my sensitive ears and pounding headache.

Moving my arm around, I tried to take a hold of my phone accidentally hitting my alarm and making it tumble down.

"State your business fast. I'm trying to get my beauty sleep and your ruining it." I grumbled groggily, pressing my phone to my ear.

Alec's soft chuckle tang through the receiver.
"Good morning indeed cookie, how are you feeling?"

I groaned."My head feels like its gonna split into tiny pieces and get sewed back without anesthesia." I complained, rolling to the other side.

"Its called hungover for a reason love and I told you to take it easy on those tequila shots." Alec pointed out, his amusement evident.

"It's your job to stop me from making rash decision." I fought back, muttering a series of incoherent words.

"If I recalled correctly, I tried to stop you but you threatened to kick me in my jewels and I had no choice but comply." He reminded me.

Last night we attended the last party for the year that was hosted by one of the jocks. The pack of skittles and I were all present, even Connor and Sage were there.

Sage, Ark, Todd, and I grew wild in the drinks. I remembered playing beer pong against Sage and Ark but lose because Todd was a little shit.

There were snippets of Alec and I dancing before the tequila shots started then everything was once again blank.

"Cookie? Are you still there?" Alec's voice snapped me out my trance.

"Present," I sleepily answered."Why'd you call? It's like nine in the morning which is way too early to wake up with a hungover." I said, opening my eyes and wincing.

"Go on a date with me?" He asks, his voice hopeful.

A smile slipped on my lips."I'd love to skittle. What time?" I sit up, rubbing my hand on my eyes.

"Someone will pick you up around 6 in the evening." Alec announces, making me open my eyes.

"Why can't you do it yourself?" I wondered out, my brows furrowing.

"It's a secret cookie. Now, get your ass out of bed and eat your breakfast. You puked all the food in your system earlier." He said, making me roll my eyes.

"Don't remind me. Why didn't you sleep here?" Sunlight was streaming in through the blinds of the window.

I glanced around my room, my party clothes from earlier was in the hamper and I wore a loose shirt underneath my shorts.

There wasn't any aftertaste of vomit and I knew that Alec brushed my teeth, some flashbacks coming back to me.

"I wasn't sure if your dad would've like the idea of me sleeping in your room." He answered truthfully.