six

"..and that's all you need to do." jungkook told you the rules to be applied in his apartment but you didn't pay any attention.

"what is it again?"

"how many times do i have to tell you?" he whines, stomping his feet.

you lower your head, feeling a bit guilty. after a day, you're still in the guest room, recovering.

"the apartment should always be clean and neat."

"that's all?" you ask, not convinced.

"hm-mm." he nods, but you look at him with confused eyes.

suddenly, the doorbell rings.

"let me check it." the latter left the room and went to the door. by the time he opens it, he sees six familiar figures that he wants to meet for a long time.

"jungkook-ah!" is all he can hear as they embrace him altogether for they miss the younger so much. afterward, they go inside and comfortably sit on the sofa.

"how are you doing, kook?" namjoon asks, and jungkook answers with a generous smile. "i'm doing okay, namjoon-hyung."

"oh jk your place is nice!" hoseok comments, eyes are all over the apartment. jimin with the guide of taehyung turns on the television.

"no, yours is better." 

hoseok walks towards the kitchen, to help jin who is currently placing the groceries on the countertop.

they continue to chatter, asking how they are doing, telling each other's stories that happened while they were away from each other. on the other hand, yoongi feels tired from traveling earlier so he goes into the room.  the brown-haired man's jaw drops when he sees you sleeping soundlessly as if you are an angel in disguise.

taehyung follows yoongi afterward, deciding to rest with him when he also sees you. the two stared at each other, before getting an idea.

"jungkook-ah, you didn't tell us you have a girlfriend!" taehyung proclaims, gaining the attention of his hyungs.

" 'kook-shi, you have a girlfriend?" hoseok asks, eyes are widening.

"no i don't." jungkook honestly replies.

but yoongi only smirks, "then who's that girl sleeping inside the room right now?"

"uh," he touches the back of his neck, "she's a friend of mine."

the brown-haired smirks even more, "are you sure?"

jungkook innocently smiles, "of course."