Personal War

After being awarded, Miller went to the other group he worked with besides the Marine Corps, the United States Office of Secret Services. Miller was only assigned to the Armored Corps in order to help him more easily get past the Anglo defenses in Canada, for his best talents are infiltration and sniping. Miller was called in to the US OSS headquarters in New York to be briefed on his next mission. He headed into the HQ building and went to talk to the secretary of the US OSS. 

"Sir, you wanted to see me?" asked Miller 

"Yes, Marine Sergeant Miller, I did. But you're late" said Secretary Mary "You should've been here an hour ago"

"sorry, sir, i was occupied wit-"

"I don't need to hear your excuses, Sergeant. You start your next assignment in 4 hours; Your mission is to infiltrate the mainland of Britain itself, in the southwestern region of Wales" Mary said as she walked over to a map of Europe showing the OSS symbol on her uniform. 

She pointed to a location on Britain, where Miller will be stationed to land and infiltrate

"You will start from here, and find anything about the British and French's plans, they've been silent after their defeat in Canada and Lord knows what their planning. Find anything and report back to us. Now go and prepare, dismissed"

"Yes, sir." Miller said and saluted before Mary saluted back and Miller left the room, shutting the door behind him. 

3 hours later

Miller had gotten all his gear and was armed and ready for the mission. This mission wasn't just to find military secrets of the British and French, but this was personal, they had attacked the US and were going to pay. Miller was waiting at the airfield for the long range plane that will take him to Britain.

(One version of Miller)After a short wait, the plane arrived and Miller stepped aboard, and it soon took off for Britain

After a short wait, the plane arrived and Miller stepped aboard, and it soon took off for Britain.