#22

First time in your life, you woke up feeling happy on your Birthday. You used to feel very lonely and you never celebrated it with anyone. But today knowing that you are going to celebrate it with the man you love. You are filled with excitement. Besides first time in your life you have a real best friend who you understands you and supports you. 

You wore the beautiful body con dress Miya bought you as an advance gift for your birthday. You thought it was perfect because you will be meeting Jimin after work. You styled your hair a little and put on your basic everyday make up look. After getting ready, you went down and waited for Miya to come and pick you up.

"Happy Birthday my baby..my love..my cutie pie!" Miya jumped out of her car and squeezed you into a tight hug. 

"Aww Thank you my darling..sweetie!" you giggled as you hugged her back.

"You look Gorgeous in that dress. I knew it was meant for you." she looked pleased at her selection.

"Thank you for this. I love it!" you thanked her and twirled around showing off it to her.

"Okay let's go get ourselves some breakfast." She went around to get in.

"Okay. But my treat." you said and got in.

You two went to a different cafe since it was your day. You both decided to try a new one out and ordered from it.

"So...when are you going to tell me about the mystery guy?" Miya asked grinning.

"When the time is right." you answered teasingly.

"Well I think I know who it is." she winked.

"I don't think so. You will never guess." you put your tongue out at her. 

"Oh! honey. I don't have to." she teased back.

"Okay. try me. I'll accept if you guess correct." you challenged.

"No thanks. I'll just wait for you to open up." she smiled as if she was hiding something.

"Okayyyyy!!!" you smiled doubting if she saw something or not. You want to share this secret with her very badly. So you decided to talk about this with Jimin. You know Miya by now. And you knew you could trust her even with your life.

When you got to work you saw a red tulip lying on your desk with a note that read  'Happy Birthday!'.  As you picked it up, a huge smile spread across your face making your heart skip a beat.  You couldn't believe that you received a red tulip. It was a dream to get one from the person you love. 

You always preferred a red tulip over a red rose because it's not always common to get Tulips. It's very rare to find them when it's not the season and also Red tulip means 'Eternal love' and also it is known to say 'Believe me! My feelings for you are true!'   So you always found tulips more romantic. You felt happy that Jimin actually remembered a conversation you had long time ago about flowers. 

But then you remembered Jimin saying he won't be coming to work today. So how did he manage to sneak in a flower without coming in. Is he here? you thought. 

"Ohh! you got a tulip?" Miya asked smiling. She knows how crazy you are with them. you just hummed.

"Okay come let's go. We have a project to do with BTS!!!!" she said excited. 

"What? really?" you got excited too. Wow! you felt like the company gave you a gift too.

"Yes I know. It's a two day reality show. Now come lets go meet the members." she said dragging me.

"Wait. I don't think they came in today." you said doubting if Jimin lied to surprise you. 

"Sure they did. And I'm sure I saw Jungkook passing by as I came in now." she winked.