20

" we want to challenge you for life and death battle "

If it would have been 20 years ago, life and death battle was not a big thing. It was the way how clans used to deal with differences between them.

It was the battle popularise by Min Clan, in an attempt to completely shatter the dignity of the loosing clan.

Just like the name suggests, Life And Death battle is a battle where the head alpha leaders of one pack will challenge the other pack leaders for a physical battle where the one who survive is the winner.

Unlike the present day way where if someone will loose his pack members are disregard, thrown, killed or made into servants or sluts. The pack that loose in Life And Death battle will accept the submission to the winning pack and have choice that they want to join other pack or continue in the old pack by appointing new alpha leaders.

**************

Hearing the challenge cold sweat broke out from Park Jinho and Do-yoo's forehead..

There is no way, they could win the challenge. They were neither trained, nor ever relied on strength for their achievements, it was always tricks that lead them to where they are now.

Normally challenge can be refused but Min Clan's challenges didn't give them choice.

" we would accept it then.. When will the battle take place... " though Jinho was hesitant he can not refuse, he will just have to think of something before the fight..

" Now"

Yoongi and Hoseok stood up mightily discarding their constructing suit piece.

Hearing this Jinho almost fainted, he was not prepared. Is this the end, on the other hand Do-yoo was equally scared. What head alpha warrior he never even did basic training even as a pup.

" wait a minute Mr. Min how can you..?? We never offended you.. Please let this battle go " seeing no way out Do-yoo could only beg for mercy.

" you should think about that before bullying our mate" This time Hoseok sneered at the sorry excuse of an alpha.

Now, Jin-ho and his subordinate were even more scared, it wasn't a battle for fun. But for their mate, this time there was no way out.

It was a very depressing situation for both the alphas, there is no way they can stand against the two alphas. It was pretty sure both of them don't have intention to kill them but to torture them to no extent.

Jinho couldn't think of anything, he can not avoid his death but he will not leave the two alphas to be able to live happy and comfortable life with their mate and hence gave a look to Do-yoo.

Jinho quickly fished out his phone from his pocket and dialed Jimin. He knows his son well, no matter how harsh he will treat him, that boy will always consider him his beloved father.

" Jimin, I know I wasn't the best dad.. I am sorry boy, but I never thought you will send your mates to kill me.. If you want me dead then I guess I will just die... "

Jinho gave a smirk to the two alphas who were looking at him dumbfounded as he and Do-yoo took out the poison capsule tied on side of his wrist and directly swallowed it.

Hoseok and Yoongi tried to reach out for their mate but his phone was switched off and Jimin had also put up his mental barrier thus directly cutting the mate's off.

Yoonseok can't believe they hurt their mate, it wasn't their intentions.

they actually fucked up this time....

*********