22

ANOTHER LONG UPDATE zzzz

Jennie's POV

Two weeks more before the college annual ball and a day before that friendly match that our school will be hosting and my schedule is jam packed. I mean we're only a game away from winning the finals but why the fuck is he making it so hard for us by hosting that stupid friendly game shit. Now we need to practice for some stupid game that no one asked for.

Coach keeps on insisting that it will be good for us to test our skills and to also help us work on the area that we're not that good at but I know he's only doing it because of his pride, why on earth would he invite a weak ass team to compete against us if not?

The only thing that I'm looking forward to is the event after the game tomorrow and it's making me breakdown from anxiety, that shit needs to be perfect and that alongside practice is eating my time up this past two weeks. Good thing my girl is an angel who completely understands me and my crazy schedules.

"Baby, take my car-key. Just wait for me inside the car while I practice, It'll not take long this time considering it's the last." I kissed Rosie's cheek.

"About time! You're all mine after the big event tomorrow alright?" Rosie pouted, making me giggle. I can't help myself so I leaned in again, claiming her lips against mine this time.

"Kim! Stop eating Park's face and come here!" My coach yelled and I blushed making Rosie laugh.

"Good luck with practice and I'll see you later." Rosie smiled, walking away on her back.

"Oh and you look pretty hot in your jersey." She smirked devilishly, biting her lips that made me all hot and bothered. Such a tease.

"Fucking hell" I cussed under my breath, praying that I can concentrate throughout practice.

---

Rosé's POV

"So?"

"So what?" I creased my brows, looking outside the window as I tried to comfortably sit.

"Well you said you wanted to do something special for her, what do you have in mind?" My best friend asked from the other line making me anxious.

"That's the thing, I don't know." I replied in frustration, biting my fingernails as I look outside. I can see Jennie's small frame throwing the ball to her teammates and I instantly smiled.

"I don't wanna think of it yet, but the ball is in like two weeks!" I ran my hair aggressively through my hair, pulling my hair strands lightly, a habit of mine when I'm really anxious or worried.

"Yeah and she hasn't asked you out yet." Jisoo replied making me overthink.

"Yeah yeah Chu, thank you for reminding me." I rolled my eyes, extending my feet and unintentionally kicking the dashboard.

"Oh fuck" The glove compartment opened and a bunch of notebooks and pens fell out of it. I groaned and pick up everything, carefully placing them back to their original places but a small shiny notebook jutted in between a big notebook caught my attention. 

My senses heightened as my breath hitched, is she hiding something from me?

I carefully opened it and the first page was where Jennie's name was written along the lines of; Bucket Lists. There was a small date on top of it and it was dated back a month ago, the moment when I first told her that I have a bucket list.