Falling In Love

Dagger P.O.V.

Eislyn's soft lips land delicately on mine. I can tell it's her first kiss, so I take my time. I hold her hips and shove her up my body, so I can start to kiss her deeper. Eislyn gets used to the feeling of my lips on hers, pulling me closer. 

Her hands make their way into my hair, making me groan in pleasure. My one hand moves to hold the side of her face. Our bodies fold into each other, and I slowly increase the pace. I try to pry open her lips, but Eislyn quickly breaks away. 

"I'm sorry, little love. I got overexcited."

"No. It's okay. I'm just not ready for all of that yet."

"That's alright. We are going at your pace."

"Thank you, Dagger. I know you are probably used to getting more than that."

I look at Eislyn incredulously. 

"You've got to be kidding."

"What?"

"You mean more to me than anything, Eis. Anything. You are everything I ever dreamed of. I don't care about what I'm 'used to', I have you now. And you are all I will ever need."

"I also want you to be happy with wherever we are going. I want to hear how you feel."

"I'm so glad that I just kissed you. I want to do it again."

Eislyn smiles at me for a brief second, and then I place my lips on hers. They caress softly, and I pull her deeper into my hold. I break away from her lips, letting mine travel over her jawline, and down her neck. With my free hand, I pull my shirt away from Eislyn's collarbone. 

Her hands tangle in my hair as she (seemingly involuntarily) throws her head back. Her gentle whimpers fill the quiet air while I give her hickies. Hickies that will be seen by everyone tomorrow, and I'm not at all going to regret it. She's mine, oh so mine. 

I peer up at Eislyn's beautiful face to see that her ocean eyes are closed. I smirk, knowing that she's enjoying my sweet torture to her body. To her gorgeous body. I move my lips back up her neck and to her lips. They are so sweet and plump and pink. With my lips final kiss, Eislyn nuzzles herself into my body.

Eislyn gradually falls asleep, but my body can't seem to fall asleep. The feeling of Eislyn kissing me just won't go away. My mind is reeling at the fact that I'll get to do it again. I have never felt so happy about anything in my life. 

This matchless woman, who has been through hell and back, trusts me. She wants to be with me. She wants to kiss me, talk to me, touch me. And I'm so lucky. I feel like I have a real home for the first time in my life. My dreams are coming true, and there's nothing I can say or do that will ever be able to thank Eislyn for that. 

I mean, there is nothing that will ever be better than this. Than being with Eislyn and everything that comes with her. No matter what happens, I know she's my one. And I've completely fallen in love with her.