Husband Is Such a Cutie

Chap 21

Reaching the town,it was very lively.
Amaze.
Geo stares at all the people in the street that looks really rundown.

'So many beggars.'
He thought that those people are like beggars in the modern world with their coarsed clothes and the mishap stalls.
Of course,he feel the same thought about how he looks so he become depressed.
He wants to go home already.

"Tired?" Wally hugs Alli's shoulder and looks at him.

Geo smiles.
"I feel tired."
He said.

"Let me carry, Leon then. Do you want to rest in the carriage first?" He asks worriedly.

Geo tip toed and kiss Wally's cheek sneakily.

"I feel recharged now."
He said giggling.

Wally flushed red and pinch his waist a bit.
Geo winched in a bit pain but it doesn't hurt that much and long.

Wally asks a stable boy to watch over their carriage and they proceeds to the market.

"I want to sell my medicine first." Geo said.

Wally looks stress but he nods.
"I will go with you."

Geo shakes his head.

"No. I will hide my identity so stay here with Leon. Stay under the tree shade and make sure he will drink enough fluid and check if his diaper if its wet or if he is perspiring too much."

"........"

Geo sees the worry in Wally's face carrying their baby. He looks like he is weighing if he wants to let him go or force him to stay.
Geo thinks that is cute and so he makes Wally sit on the rock and kisses Wally deeply in front of so many busy people on the market.

The kiss is passionate but it has to end.

Wally's face is blushing but there is a smile in his lips.

Geo is grinning.

"I will be back."

"Hm." Wally nods.

Geo kisses Leon's forehead and left.

Wally sighs.
He rocks the baby softly.
"If something happens, worst case, we have to leave the village." He said decided that wherever Alli is, they will follow him.
They are family so it is normal.

Wally hugs Leon and also kiss his forehead.

Geo wears a disguised. (So much for a disguised)
It is just the most ordinary clothes in the village. It is not the important part. He used a viel to hide his face and walks like a high ranking official. Totally different from what he is wearing.

It looks like a young master from a good family trying to look like a poor man.

An employee came near him.

"What can I do for you Sir?"

Geo snorts.
"Bring me the manager. I have a deal to make."

The employee has a sour expression.
"The manager is a very busy man. What business do you want from him? I can relay the message."

Geo chuckles.
"Less talk. Take it." He said and throw the medicine bottle.
"Show it to him and he will understand."
He said.

The employee understand that this man is not an ordinary man.
He politely nods and hurriedly left.

What he,Geo, is using is a reverse psychology.
He is acting as a poor man with an elegant and bossy attitude that was nonexistent to a real village man to show he is from a rich and large family.
His act is so convincing that everyone already 'realize' he is 'acting'.