Fancy Foreplay

Author Message----Mild sexual content in this chapter. No sex...yet and not marked.

One Month Later: Eislyn's P.O.V.

"Dagger!"

"Yes, little one."

"Guess what I just did?"

"What?"

"I read the whole book. With help from Links, but I did it."

Dagger smiles up at me, lifting me into his arms. He swings me around in a circle and places a long kiss on my lips. I wrap my legs around his waist as he holds me in his arms like always. Dagger always wants me around him, not that I can argue with that. I feel so much better about myself when he's around. He just makes me so happy.

"I'm so happy for you!"

"I can't thank you enough. For teaching me."

"Well maybe, you can agree to go to dinner with me tonight. I think that'll make up for it."

"Like a date?"

"Yep, our first official date. The girls are coming over soon to help you get ready."

I nod my head in understanding and lean up to his lips. Dagger gently rubs small circles on my cheek as our kiss begins to heat up. He walks towards the bed, breaking away from my lips for a minute to make sure we don't run into anything. I take advantage of the situation and angle light kisses on his muscular neck. Dagger chuckle as I seduce him, trailing the outline of his eight pack abs under his t-shirt. 

Dagger gently lays me down on what so happens to be our bed now. His lips trail down my neck, his hands urgently finding themselves under my shirt. His fingers run seductively over my now too tight of bra. Light pinches over my tight nipples make me gasp, and Dagger smirks against my skin. 

I loosely grab the bottom of Dagger's shirt, wanting to pull it over his head, but he pulls my small hands away. With one giant hand, he holds them above my head. I groan in frustration, but Dagger only answers with butterfly kisses over my jawline. With one last kiss on my lips, Dagger pulls away from me and lets go of my arms laying on the bed, giving both of us room to breathe.

"Come back."

"Little one. We have a date tonight."

"A date we can postpone on. Just a little bit more...please."

"I'm starting to think all you want me for are my kisses."

"That's very much part of it. Now, come here."

Dagger chuckles and shakes in head in disagreement. I huff, moving my arms onto my elbows. so I'm pouting directly in front of his face. He only smiles wider and leaves a kiss on top of my head. 

"You are so beautiful."

"Yes, so you should kiss me more, babe."

"I love when you call me babe. Now, get ready. I'm very excited."

"Alright, fine. But you get no kisses tonight then."

Dagger gasps, throwing his hand on top of his heart. 

"That hurts, little one."

"It should."

I slide my body down the bed, going under Dagger's body and sliding onto the floor. His eyes widen in surprise, and with my fingers trailing down, he jumps away before I touch anything. 

"You are going to get yourself into big trouble."

"As long as you promise to punish me."

I smirk at Dagger who's now blushing madly. 

"You really need to stop hanging out with those ladies. Soon enough, you aren't going to be my innocent girl anymore."

"But I will always be your girl."

"Well, that's a relief."

I pull myself off the floor and switch positions with Dagger, so he is now the one laying on the bed. I crawl on top of him, pushing his body down on the bed, and straddling him carefully. I watch as Dagger's breathing because fast and ragged. I slowly push up his shirt, so his beautifully toned body is on display for me. 

"I should do this more often."

I lean down and lick his stomach as I look up to peer into Dagger's eyes. With every move I make only his skin, Dagger can't seem to want to control himself any longer. And right before he can do anything, I jump off of him, racing into the other bedroom to start deciding on my outfit. 

I can hear him growl behind me, but I don't pay attention to it. I like teasing him. It's so easy.

I hear a knock on the door and yell a come in.