13. Whats Going On?

(Me: heyyy....
Y'all:........
Me:....how y'all doin..?
Y'all: *points at the date*
Me: listen-)
-

-Jimin-

I was at a theme park with my friend Yeosang. Both of us decided it was a good day to relieve stress and visit this place that we loved.

His eyes were practically glowing at the merry go round with little children on it. I just giggled remembering those past memories.

"Wanna go there first?" I ask him. He nods greedily as the ride stops for the children to go off. Yeosang pushes through the crowd like a child and gets on one of the horses.

I felt my back pocket, about to reach for my phone when I heard whispering, and I could've sworn one of them said my name.

I ignored it at first but they started talking about louder, either on purpose or accident. I turned around to find nobody, omfg is my sleep paralysis talking to my death?

I must be going crazy, but it's impossible for me to be going crazy, this place is literally my safe zone.

I took out my phone and recorded Yeosang, ready to send it to his friends or use it as blackmail, damn I'm evil.

🎪

Me and Yeosang have been walking around the whole theme park, been on rides and having the time of our lives.

We were both taking a rest and started eating the whole earth, food. Huh?

Yeosang finished his fries and started speaking, "So, how's your whole babysitting thing?" He asks me. I just hummed, slowly playing with the food in front of me.

"Almost put a little girls life in danger and making the guy I had a crush on start despising me, but other than that everything's very gucci" I look at Yeosang.

Yeosang stares at me, dropping his spoon to the table. "god damn, and I thought Mark proposing to Jackson while sleep walking could never be beaten".

When the hell did that hap- oh

"Listen, things won't get any better, IF, your actually avoiding him" I smile at him, I just kept smiling like I had this poker face.

"Please don't tell me-" I cut him off, not wanting to even explain my reasonings, cause most of the things I say or believe in are wrong, and he's always right.

"Enough about me, so, any crushes?" I ask him, damn that was smooth, thanks me, what.

I could see a tiny tint of blu-pink in his cheeks. I gasp dramatically, "Please spill, I wanna use this for more blackmail".

"What?"

"Wet"

A waiter comes to our table, mustache looked a little crooked but I didn't say a word. "Uhm, what would you two lovely people want for today?" He asks me.

Me and Yeosang looked at each other and back at the waiter, "but we already ordered and got our food, unless your asking for deserts".

The guy sounded chill but in his eyes, I can tell they wanted to scream a high note right now, he also looks oddly familiar.

-Yeosang-

I swear to jisuu, can Jimin get any more dense? That's literally Yoongi with a printed paper mustache.

There are realistic looking ones in target, why would you get low budget ones-

I won't say anything though, but if Jimin doesn't find out that Yoongi is, either stalking, or works here then I'm breaking apples.

-Jimin-

"Isn't it weird that the waiter just asked for food even though we ordered like 10 minutes ago" I asked Yeosang.

Yeosang just nods, "I don't blame the waiter though, sometimes nobody tells them that the other person already took their order so they had to suffer through humiliation" (yeosang 101 acting y'all).

We waited for a couple of minutes but apparently the waiter didn't show up again, we both headed to the front desk to pay and asked what happened to the guy with the mustache.

They said nobody that has a mustache works here, kinda freaked me out, omg maybe my sleep paralysis really is teaming up with my death.

🎪

"YEOSANG LOOK, ITS THAT MASCOT FROM WAY BACK" I practically scream in his ear. Probably making his ear bleed on purpose.

Yeosang sighs, trying to make himself hear again as we both approach the mascot, it was a bear with crop top and no pants.

I used to call the bear Barney but found out Barney was a little like calliou so I stopped calling the mascot that.

The mascot was giving balloons to all the children that was surrounding it.

I look at Yeosang, giving him puppy eyes. "Jimin, can you read for once, the sign says it's for free, and I already payed for the food"

I look at the sign, I guess I was Jared 19.

I walked towards the mascot, and asked for a yellow balloon. He gives me the balloon and I snatch it from his hand, smiling brightly as the reflection it showed.

The Mascot bows at me, probably saying he had to leave so I bowed back. He starts gathering his stuff to leave.

But also proceeds to trip on one of his bag lines and fall very hard onto the ground.

"Mommy! His head came off!" A kid yelled from my left, then all kids started screaming, and parents covering their eyes.

I don't know whether to laugh or be shocked, I didn't know Yoongi Hyung worked as a mascot balloon boy FNAF lookin-

Not really happy to see him, but he better have a good explanation, Wait, does that mean he was following me around this whole time, disguising himself?

How did he get so many job-

"THATS HIM OFFICER HE STOLE MY CLOTHES"

There was a boy in his boxers, pointing violently at Yoongi, still unmoving on the floor.

The police surrounded him, and everyone just stood there silently, except the kids, they needed to bleach their eyes.

Wait, is Yoongi Hyung actually going to jail?
-

(I'm gonna update more after I wake up, ima hit y'all with a double upload, triple? Oh?)