Chapter 33

Sid turns on his side avoiding meeting eyes with Sana. Sana on the other hand blushes and lies down on the bed with a big smile on her face. Sid closes his eyes pretending to be asleep as all the events of the night keep running in his mind. Sana looks at him and says," So gaye kya? Husband? Siddy boy?" Sid without turning, replies," Now what? I told you na no more talks tonight. Go to sleep. Can't you ever stop talking? And you started again with this Siddy boy thing." Sana laughs and touching his arm says," Woh main check kar rahi thi, tum so gaye ho ya nahi. I have something to ask you." Sid stays quiet and Sana says,"Can you drop and pick me up from the studio again? Please, please, please I like to go with you on your bike." Sid keeps quiet for sometime and says," Do you promise to keep your face covered during the ride? I don't like people taking photographs." Sana smiles and says," Face kya, I am ready to cover my entire body, wear something to do so if you will ask me to. Just take me with you." Sid turns his face and looking at her says," Kuch jyada ho gaya. Stop your nautanki ok. Stay ready, don't be late." Sana says,"Ok Siddy boy, I mean Sidharthji." Sid shakes his head and closes his eyes to sleep.

Next morning Sid opens his eyes to find Sana sleeping on his arm. The pillow between them has been removed and her body lies close to him. He looks at her face thinking how innocent and cute she looks while sleeping. No one will believe this is the same girl who had taken a Sherni look last night, fighting with him, grabbing his t-shirt and screaming at him. He smiles thinking about the moment when she had kissed his cheek saying it as a token of sorry, who says such things. "Gadhi'', says Sid aloud and Sana stirs in her sleep. Without opening her eyes she says," Subha ho gayi itni jaldi..amma..I wanna sleep." Sid looks at her and suppressing his smile says,"Aur baatein karo, jhagda karo. If you sleep late, how come you will wake up early." Khushi opens one eye and says,"It was all your fault. You said things to me. I can't take anybody's attitude." Sid turns side to face her and says,"Hello mam, what attitude? You go around hugging people like that..What his name, forget it..and you expect I will not react. And talking about attitude, I also don't take anybody's attitude." Sana opens her both eyes and says," I don't have an attitude okay. And I didn't go to hug that loser. He had come to hug me. And by the way, why did you react? Hun? Jealous?" Sid coming closer says," Hey! Stop okay why would I be jealous of him. Who are you to me anyways? I just hate that guy..okay." Sana coming even closer and grabbing his t-shirt again says," Really? I am nobody right. You know what I really hate you." Sid holds her head from behind and pulls her towards him, asos,"What did you say? You hate me. Hun? Then why did you lie last night? Tell me." Both do not realise, they have come so closer that their breath can be felt on each other. Sana stares at his eyes and then his lips. Sid too is unable to take his eyes off her. He had never really seen her from that close. Her eyes are so deep and lustrous and those lips so succulent. Sana closes her eyes as they both get drawn towards each other. Sid is about to take her lips into his. But then Sumitraji knocks at the door and Sid moves back immediately. Sana opens her eyes and with an upset tone says,'' Go and open the door. " Sid says,''Get up from my arms, then only I can go." Sana sits up and Sid gets up and opens the door.

Sumitraji says," Bacha aaj gym nahi jayega kya? It's getting late. Sana, bache uth gayi. Both come out and have tea." Sid nods his head and leaves the room lowering his gaze. Sana makes a face and lies down saying to herself," Haye, this morning would have been even more beautiful but meri kismet.. hmm."

Sana comes to the table to find Sumitraji sitting alone with tea. She asks," Where is Sid?" Sumitraji smiles and says,"He left. He said he is getting late. Tum dono ka baat hua?" Sana hugs her mother-in-law and says," Thank you Maa. Yes. We sorted our problem. You know he is jealous but won't accept." She starts to laugh. Sumitraji smiles and says," Listen you have to do something today. You have to do it on your own. Make sure Sid won't find out about it. When he finds out, you have tell him you don't know anything about it. Okay." Sana is curious but nods her head waiting for her mother-in-law to speak.