19

{Hi guys sorry for the late update, I just got so busy lately but here's an extra long chapter  ;)}

[To those who've read that Paige and Aiden are 17 in the first chapter, Sorry but I was wrong they're actually 19 which makes them not minors, sorry for the mistake anyways enjoy!]             

Paige.

"What the hell?" I frowned when I realized what just happened.

The elevator door opened and Blake immediately walked outside.

I was in shock about what just happened. Did he just kiss me?!

I slowly stepped out of the elevator before it could close. I walked towards my room. He must've been drunk. Or he really is drunk, why else would he do that?!

I walked inside our hotel room and looked myself in the mirror. I touched my soft lips.

Blake wasn't my first kiss, I had my own share of puppy love back in my high school days but why do I feel different?

Why is he acting like this? Did he just kiss me to shut me up?! I felt my anger boil up my head. Then my mind did a replay of how he suddenly pushed me to the elevator wall, my anger dissolved immediately  as I remembered the kiss.

"Shit!" I pulled the strands of my hair. Why am I feeling this way?!

I washed myself for bed even if I haven't yet had any dinner. There's no way I'd ever look at Blake the same way.

________________

Third Person's POV.

While Paige locked herself in her hotel room. The other students still enjoyed the breezy beach night out on the shore by the campfire.

"Bring out the drinks!" Ram cheered.

Aicko, Shari, and Eloise left the campfire to go to the pool for night time swimming, they tried to bring Paige but she refused. All that was left in the campfire, were Ram and some Princes.

"Who are you going out with this time Ram?" Jacob the Prince of Denmark asked.