Alternate Chapter 6

The reader joined Barriss
- GB_811

You smirked as you pushed away Anakin and turned to face Barriss Offee, who had a big smile on her face.

"I knew you would join me," she told you.
"Of course," you said. "The Republic is corrupted and so are the Jedi."
"Good," Barriss said deactivating her lightsabers. "Now let's get the hell out of here."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A year later

You stood in the small kitchen of your apartment that was shared with your new girlfriend. Today was the exact day when you abandoned the Jedi Order and joined Barriss. Ahsoka wasn't killed due to Anakin interrupting her trial with some witnesses of your fight, but she had disappeared to the lower levels of Coruscant, and you tried not to care.

Barriss walked into the kitchen and gave you a quick kiss.
"Hello (y/n)," she said.
"Hi Barriss," you smiled. "What are we doing today?"
"Well I was hoping that maybe you could go steal us a ship," Barriss suggested. "I know just the one and it won't even be hard."
"Of course," you said kissing her cheek. "Soon we'll be long gone."
"Great," Barriss smiled. "It's on level 1313, these are the exact coordinates."
You heard a beep on your wrist and looked at the location.

You waved goodbye to Barriss and left your apartment.
As you walked through the underworld, a few aliens would nod in your direction, but one actually walked up to you.

"Hey (l/n)!" An alien approached you and wrapped an arm around your shoulder.
You were still getting used to using your fake last name because you still were a fugitive.
"Hey," you mumbled.
"I want you to come over and fix my speeder later,"
the alien said.

That was another thing you didn't think of, your job as a mechanic. When you first came down to the underworld, Barriss made you get a job in order to afford an apartment. You didn't mind, you felt calmer when you were fixing things. It also helped you get away from Barriss who could be quite controlling.

"Of course buddy," you pat the alien's shoulder. "I'll come by and check it out later."
The alien nodded and walked away, allowing you to continue your journey to the repair shop on level 1313.

Once you finally reached it, you ducked behind a couple crates inside the hangar. When you looked around, you saw a Nebula-class freighter that was clearly under construction. Crouching on top of it was a teenage girl that looked about your age. She seemed to be talking to someone that wasn't in your line of view.

Suddenly, the person that you couldn't see spoke and you froze.
"Why don't you name my bike while you're at it?"
You were in such shock that you didn't even hear the first girl's response.

That voice.

That voice belonged to Ahsoka.

You were suddenly filled with guilt at the thought of your ex girlfriend wandering around the underworld of Coruscant for a whole year alone.

You were so distracted by Ahsoka, you didn't notice the crates tilting over until the loud thud was heard. That was your cue to bolt. But before you could get anywhere, Ahsoka had jumped on top of you with her fist raised as she grabbed the bandana that was covering you mouth and ripped off your welding goggles.

Ahsoka looked pissed but she froze once your face was revealed.
"What are you doing here?" She asked, holding the collar of your shirt.
"Uh Ahsoka? Who is this?" The other girl asked.
"Stay away Trace," Ahsoka warned. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Ahsoka glared at you. It melted your heart to see the girl you loved look at you with such hate.
"I'm sorry," was all you could say.
"You're sorry?" Ahsoka asked. "You left me to die at the hands of my best friends, you left me to go date my enemy, the girl who framed me for murder!"

"'Soka," you tried.
"No, you lost that privilege the day you left me," Ahsoka said getting off of you and walking away.
You wanted her to stay. She needed to understand the reason you did it all.

"I love you."

You clapped a hand over your mouth at your words. It was true though, you still did love her, and you always planned to go back for her, but Barriss would always keep you at her hip.

Ahsoka turned around.
"I highly doubt that," she said.
"I do, Ahsoka," you said. "I did it for you, for us."
"Really? Prove it."

You walked up to her, but stopped two feet away, not wanting her to run away from you if you got too close. She crossed her arms and gave you an impatient look.

I wanted to come back for you more than anything," you said. "But Barriss—"
"Let me guess, you realized that you loved her," Ahsoka glared.
"No!" You said. "I love you 'Soka."
Ahsoka looked at you again before taking a step back.

"I don't believe you," she said.
"Please 'Soka!" You said.
"Don't call me that."
You wracked your brain, trying to come up with an idea on how to prove it to Ahsoka. Suddenly you remembered the force bond.

You closed your eyes and reached out to Ahsoka's brain. You weren't sure what you were gonna show her, but once you got inside, it became clear. You showed her all the memories you had with her in the Jedi Temple.

You could see the memories too, when you first began to date, when you got sick, and a couple more that made your heart warm. But the memory that stuck out the most was when you first told Ahsoka that you loved her.

"What? No really what (y/n), you always hang around and you only like me? I love you but I guess if you don't feel the same way or whatever—"
You cut off Ahsoka by kissing her.
"Oh 'Soka, of course I love you, I just wasn't sure if you did too," You said pulling apart.
Ahsoka smiled and hugged you tightly. You kissed her forehead and melted into her embrace.

The memory ended and Ahsoka looked at you for a moment.
"I love you, Ahsoka Tano," you smiled.
"I love you too, (y/n) Vizsla," Ahsoka ran into your arms and you smiled.
Ahsoka pulled away from you for a moment before she kissed you quickly. It felt perfect, much more perfect than when Barriss would kiss you.

When Ahsoka pulled away, she looked you up and down.
"You looked different," she noticed.
"Yeah," you agreed.

Your armor was no longer blue and grey, it turned into a dark brown color due to all the ships you've worked on. You were missing various pieces (shoulder, bottom chest piece, you know the drill.) You weren't even wearing your helmet anymore. It was replaced by a bandana and a pair of welding goggles.

"Don't worry (y/n)," Ahsoka assured you, kissing your cheek. "I like it."
"I love you so much," you smiled.

From that day on, you made a promise to always stay by Ahsoka's side. Eventually, you rejoined Clan Vizsla and married your girlfriend. For the rest of your life, you were happy.

I didn't really like this one, but I tried so GB_811 I hope you liked it! ALSO JOIN ME AND RAFI'S DISCORD LINK IN MY BIO!!!
-Snips