Going wild

Tooru turned to look at at his eyes and sighed before he rubbed his temples. Its just the second day of trying to forget those three people who took good care of him and treated him so nicely.

"Fuck. I just feel so horrible." Tooru said and made his way to his bathroom to get ready.

Tooru took a shower and got dressed into his brown pants, white shirt and white shoes. He grabbed his glasses and his bag before he made his way downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning young master." Tooru nodded and sat on his chair and the maids served him his breakfast.

"..."

Tooru was quiet when he saw he was being served western breakfast. He sighed and said his thanks before he started eating. He made his way back to his room and got ready for his morning classes.

He made his way to his garage and drove his car to starbucks to buy some coffee. It will keep him awake somehow. Two sleepless nights and overthinking mania.

Tooru felt so exhausted already.

He stared at his phone and sighed before he drove his car to the university. He got outside his car and made his way to his classroom. He sipped on his iced coffee and sat on his chair.

Tooru drummed his fingers impatiently as he waited for his morning classes to begin and when the professor walked inside, he immediately asked Tooru if he was okay which Tooru replied 'I honestly dont know sir.'

The lecture started and Tooru's mind was a mess but still he managed to take notes. After his morning classes, he made his way back to the parking lots and got inside his car.

He sighed and drove his car to the soccer field. He felt so irritated and he wanted to distract himself.

"Stay strong. Stay strong Tooru. That kindness doesn't matter. Everything doesn't matter." Tooru told himself as he started to feel being indebt to Iwaizumi, Hanamaki and Matsukawa.

Tooru changed his mind and decided to go to Kuroo's place. He arrived at the mansion and the servants let him in. Kuroo's parents and siblings were not home as usual. He made his way to Tetsurou's room and barged in not even caring.

"Uh?" Tetsurou asked how was disturbed from his sleep.

Tooru closed the curtains and he made his way to the feed Kuroo's cats with dry catfood before he made his way to Tetsurou's bed.

"Don't you have class around ten?"

"Cancelled. Let me sleep for a while..." Tetsurou hummed laid back on his bed.

"Feel free to change into my pajamas bro." Tetsurou said and Tooru nodded and made his way to Tetsurou's walk in closet.

He changed into a pair of pajamas and jumped on Tetsurou's king sized bed. The other male was still sleepy and he was only clad on his shorts.

"Have you heard?" Tooru asked and closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around the stuffed toy which was given by the UshiTen couple.

"Heard what?" Tetsurou asked sleepily and turned to look at his friend who had already fallen asleep.

"Just how attached were you to feel so shitty and suffer this much?" Tetsurou asked himself as he watched Tooru's face. He sighed and went back to his sleep.

•••

Around three in the afternoon, Tetsurou and Tooru woke up. They both had lunch and got ready to go to school. Tetsurou was driving Tooru's car while Tooru was drinking some black tea with lemon and ice in the passenger's seat.