The Truth About Fuli And Kion

After King Kion and Queen Kiara allowed the cheetahs to live in the Pride Lands they decided that they would spend this day with their mothers and catch up so while Kiara went with Nala to catch up, Kion left with Mlezi. Hey mom? Yes Kiara. Do you have any ideas why Fuli is doing this, I mean I get that she was mad at dad for exiling her but why would she attack me in the first place? I don't know Kiara, but since she also wants Kion dead I assume it has something to do with him but I am not to sure, sometimes when I looked at Fuli I saw traces of a lion inside her but since she was a cheetah and her mother and father were cheetahs I never really paid much attention to it. Meanwhile back with Snowfall and Summer. Hey Summer can you come here for a moment? Coming mom. There is something I should probably tell you that I never told Fuli. What is it mom? Well you see back when you both were extremely young I had to leave to sort something out for King Scar, but your father wouldn't allow either of you two to come with us and the trip would've taken too long for either of you to be alone. Okay so what happened? We looked all over but no cheetah family would take you in because they had cubs of their own so I went to King Scar and asked if any lionesses would be willing to adopt you both while we were gone and one lioness said she would. Meanwhile with Kion and Mlezi. Hey mom so what do want to do today? I don't know son but we could always go exploring the jungle or go for a swim in the lake or something, I honestly just want to spend time with you. Thanks mom, I want to spend time with you as well, and since becoming King of the Pride Lands that has become so much harder and with Fuli attacking the Pride Lands for revenge against everyone Kiara and I love that puts you, Nala, Vitani, Zira, and everyone here in danger. Wait, did you say Fuli as in Summer's sister and Snowfall's daughter? Uhh, yes, why, do you know her from the past? Umm I kinda got to know her before you were born. What do you mean? You see when Scar was in control and I just arrived a cheetah with two cubs showed up and asked if any lioness would adopt her cubs while she was away. Was it Snowfall? Yes Kion it was her, so after she asked Scar and they entered the den and asked all the lionesses if any of them would do it and one lioness did. Who was it? Son that lioness was. Well, well, well, what do we have here? Kiburi what are you doing here you belong in the Outlands. Yeah we know you've told us that on many occasions. Then why are you still coming to the Pride Lands? Because we want revenge on not only you but Makuu and the rest of his float as well, so, CROCODILES ATTACK! With that Kion and Mlezi started to battle Kiburi's float and they managed to hold them off long enough for Vitani and the Lion Guard to show up and they assisted the two with the crocodile problem, little did they know Kenge was sneaking up on Kion. Once Kenge bit Kion, Mlezi ran over to help her son and she killed Kenge to make sure nobody ever has to deal with him again. Crocodiles retreat. After all the crocodiles left the Pride Lands Vitani went and asked if the were okay. We're fine Vitani Kion may be paralyzed in his lower legs but I will take him to Rafiki to heal him up. Okay, bye Kion, bye Mlezi. Bye Lion Guard. Hey mom what were you going to say before we were attacked? Oh, that uhh well, Kion, the lioness that adopted Fuli and Summer while their parents were gone was me. What? Fuli and Summer are your adopted sisters.