Part 3: The heroine is here!

Ivy Castria. The heroine of this otome game. Daughter of a baron and maid. Seriously? Why a baron and maid?! This is, like, the most basic family background for a heroine. The creators were pretty lazy.

"Can someone show her around?" The teacher asked. Nobody raised their hands. Of expected. If you looked close enough at Albert, you could tell he was thinking about the strange mana flow coming from Ivy. The teacher asks all of us to write our name on a piece of paper. Then she puts them in a box. However, Albert's had a tracker on it by putting some of his mana and then following it. But, I wasn't going to let him show her around. I put a tracker on mine as well. 

But the difference was that I also controlled his at the same time. He didn't notice the my magic around it, and that was his first mistake. 

The teacher reached his hand into the box. "Ok.....Let's see. Hmmmmm. Roselyn Villinie. You will be in charge of guiding Ivy to her dorm, and also around the school. Surely you know where they are, right?"

" Yes! I will do my best!" I stood up and left with Ivy. 

But before I went, I got a sneak peek of Albert's face. He was shocked. Truth was, I imitated his mana and put that on my piece of paper. Then I canceled the tracker on his. So the piece of paper he thought to  be his was mine. You can't do something like this unless you have higher aptitude of mana than the other person. In the original game, Roselyn was powerful, but not as strong as Albert. So, how did I increase my mana flow over time?

After a while in the game, one of the capture targets discovers you can actually increase you mana flow. You have to imagine as if you were sucking in mana all over your body. However, if there's just one section of your body that's sucking in more mana than others, it could be fatal. But if you did succeed in this and did it over a long period of time, your body would get used to sucking in a lot of mana, and your magic aptitude would increase by a lot. 

After this was discovered, Roselyn tried it. But she accidentally focused more on her arm, and her arm was unusable for a whole 2 days. Just when she hurt her arm though, a monster followed the mana being sucked in and attacked her. It was the heroine who saved her. But instead of thanking Ivy, Roselyn complained about how late the heroine was as if the heroine was supposed  to save her. 

Back to the present..................................

"Here is the dorms. Since you're a baron's daughter, you sleep in this section." I pointed to a corridor. Because Barons were the lowest of all the nobles, they had to share a stuffy cramped room with another Baron's child. They also had no maids.                                                                               I was a duke's daughter. The highest rank after the royal family. I had a bedroom 3 times the size of a baron's room, with 6 maids to serve me. I guess this was the perks of being a villainess. Creators always made them rich and living a luxurious life. 

"Oh. Ok! I got it!" Ivy smiled. "Thank you! Oh...um. Sorry for making you help a lowly baron's daughter like me. You're a duke's, with a higher status than me."                                                                   What? I was sure that the original heroine wasn't like this. What was she aiming for? 

Lunch. We all had the same food, but the chefs always made sure the higher nobility got the better made ones. At this point, I had already made a friend circle. It consisted of Seria, Ciana, and Emerald. Seria was a Marquess's daughter, while Ciana was daughter of an earl who made a living out of mines, and Emerald was daughter of an who specialised in different fabrics.

"I'm so glad that I got to sit at the same table as you, Roselyn!" Emerald said.

"Yes............Me, too. You're............very nice.............I guess." Ciana said. She was a pure introvert.

"Heehee. Let's all be friends!" Seria seemed like she enjoyed this.

"Mhhhh. Yes. Let's do that." I said while drinking my tea.

I could feel Albert eyeing me. A lot of people noticed, but they thought it was because of my beauty and the fact that I was his fiancee. But no, that wasn't the reason. It was that I had beat him in class in magic already. Not that anyone else knew. 

" Oh my. You have caught the crown prince's eye, haven't you?" Serira joked.

"Good couple...............You guys............are...........a...good couple." Ciana said in sections.

My face flushed red. I did hate that guy.....but romance wasn't really my thing.

"Ohoho! Look who's embarrassed!" Emerald put her hand over her mouth.

"Sh-shhhhhhhhhhhh! Please no!" I protested. At this point everyone was staring at me. Their gazes pierced me like knives. I looked at Albert for help.                                                                                    ' How shameless of myself.' I thought.

He chuckled, as if this were funny. 

'How could you?! This also concerns you, you assh*le!!!'

The day passed quickly. Soon, it was last period. The 2nd capture target was the tutor. I had to say, the creators were pretty diverse in terms of romance. This was a sensei-student love, huh?

Oh, right. I forgot. About this capture target.........................

                         "Onii-sama! I can't believe your a teacher in training already!"

The yound man, with dazzling blue hair turned to me. He had fair skin and pretty boy eyes.

"Oh! Look who it is ~." He smiled, " My little sister! Looks like I'll be your teacher this year."

Yes, as impossible as it seemed, one of the capture targets was my Onii-sama. 

Damn it, creators. Why did you do this to me?!