Author Note and Character Profile

I only wanted to clarify some things before starting reading:
Firstly, this is my own story. I got inspired by watching and reading books sets in various Chinese Eras. I used the ranking system from the Qing Dynasty, for both officials and harem, and dresses and culture from Tang Dynasty.

Second, english is my second language. I'm writing for fun! So if you guys see any errors I would like to excuse myself in advance and please, help me to catch errors so I can edit and remove the errors. Thanks in andance🥰

---
Characters Profile:

The Female and Male lead:

Jiao Wei:  The protagonist of this story, youngest miss Wei Clan. 

Wang Lei Li:  The Emperor of the Great Jin, only his most trusted people knows his real name. He ascended the throne 5 years prior the start of this story.

Wei Clan Members:

Liu Wei:  Head of the noble Wei Clan, he is also the Minister of Rites and he is a Second-Rank Duke.

Cuifen Wei:  First Wife of Liu Wei, mother of Jiao Wei and Zhang Wei. Her maiden name is Cuifen Yu.

Zhang Wei:  Future Head Master of the Wei clan, she loves her sister (Jiao Wei) and he does anything to protect her. He also recently entered as a Low-Ranked Minister in the Imperial Palace.

Ling Wei:  Half-Sister of Jiao Wei, she enters the harem with her sisters thanks to her mother, that is highly favorited by her father.

MeiHui Wei:  The second wife of Liu Wei, has big ambitions such as become the mother of the Empress.

The Harem:
Important Note! Its normal for princes to have firstly concubines and later marry a wife, and this fan fiction its a proper example. Currently the Emperor doesn't have an Empress.

Empress Dowager:  Mother of the Emperor, she is from the Yu clan, Cuifen Wei is her cousin.

Imperial Noble Consort Qi:  The highest ranked concubine currently. She haves full control over the Harem and has a long list of crimes, but since she is the daughter of the Prime Minister, she doesn't have any punishment. Also mother of the First Prince.

Noble Consort Shu:  Gentle and elegant, she is the mother of the Third Princess.

Consort Xi:  Sickly and timid, after she gave birth to the First Princess she was always out of energy and rarely appears in meetings.

Imperial Concubine Hua:  Most Favored only after Imperial Noble Consort Qi, she entered the harem only one year prior and she is already a fourth-rank concubine and mother of the Second Princess.

Imperial Concubine Chun:  Childhood love of the Emperor, even if she's from a sixth-ranked clan, she entered the harem one year after the Emperor ascended the throne. She didn't raise of her rank because of her lowly origins.

Noble Lady Ling:  Along the Wei sisters, she entered the Harem. She is the daughter of the Minister of Education, a first-rank Marquis.

These are the main characters, later other characters will get introduced in the upcoming chapters.