Midnight

PSA: Rediting the kiss scene into the chapter didn't make sense and I would have to change everything and I AM WAYY To lazy to do that so I'VE Decided to edit OUT THE KISS and continue as they HAVENT KISSED.

LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS How you're quarantine is going? Are your countries/cities/towns/states still in strict quarantine or is everything back to normal?

-------------------

The sun peeking through the curtain was enough to awaken the excruciating headache lurking in my head. I tried to bury myself under the duvet but the moment I moved, I felt last night's dinner begging to be released from my stomach. I used to drink like every teenager does and never have I felt like this. It's tragic. When I was fifteen years old, I would drink all night and wake up ready to do it all over again. Dominic wasn't in bed with me when I woke up. I shouldn't be surprised, even on vacation his mind is on work. I could hear him on the balcony barking orders to someone on the phone in Spanish. I wonder who he was talking too.

I didn't move until Dominic came back into the room. I watched as he closed the door behind him, stride over to me, and sit beside me. He gently brushed the stray hairs away from my face.

"Feel like shit?" He whispered with a devious smile.

"Why is drinking so hard now?" I groaned into my pillow.

"Let's get some food in you, you'll feel better soon."
"What time is it?"

"Noon."

"Can you carry me to the bathroom? Every time I move I feel like I'm going to throw up everything I've ever eaten since birth."

"Such a lightweight."

Dominic carried me to the bathroom as gently as possible but that didn't stop me from spewing my meal from last night into the sink. I had to continue getting ready in the room beside ours while the maid Dominic called cleaned up my drunken mess.When I finally managed to get myself downstairs the time was closer to 2 pm and there was a platter of breakfast on a cart by the dining room table. Juliana and Bambina were sitting at the dining room table with large blackout sunglasses and cold wet towels draped across their necks. Bambina was rubbing her temples in a slow circular motion while Juliana was non stop groaning as she munched on a croissant. I grabbed grapes and a chocolate muffin off the cart before taking a seat at the end of the table in between Juliana and Bambina.

"Glad to know I'm not the only person visiting hell," I said dryly.

"Visit? I feel like I moved in. There should be no reason why my head feels like someone is kicking my skull in while setting my on fire." Juliana grumbled.

"My stomach feels like a bomb waiting to explode while I'm sweating and freezing to death." Bambina whimpered.

"I have everything you have plus an unexplained shooting pain coming from every joint in my body when I move. Why can't we drink like how we did when we were younger? We haven't reached 25 yet!"

"We used to drink wine and fruity drinks. Last night we had the best liquor money can buy. And my money I mean your lovely Fiancee money."

"Speaking of Fiancee, Are you guys engaged again?" Bambina wondered.

"I don't know exactly. We said we're going to see how this trip goes and take it a step at a time. Labels might complicate things if we don't know where our relationship is right now."

"Fair enough, might be smart to lower the guestlist for the next engagement party...to avoid disgusting whores." Juliana smirked.

"Oh, it will be different the next time around, trust me on that."