Chapter 13 - That Fall

Lakshman was now fully coverned in mud from head to toe. All his clothes were dirty. While he was trying to come out of the mud pool he heard a laughter, a beautiful laugh which he never heard before, the laugh was melody to his ears and he just wanted to stay in the moment.

"That's what you get when you call my beautiful garden a messy jungle. Mind it" came a threatning yet sweet voice.

Laksh removed some mud from his eyes and face to get a view of the person. The sight in front of him enraged him. The girl who's eyes were rolled up and blood dripping from her face was now laughing at him and now he understood what actually happened with him and he was very upset with himself.
"How could he be fooled so easily? "

He was still in his thoughts and Urmila was still laughing when a tensed Ram came towards them running because of Lakshman's scream.

"What happened? How come you are here in this mud pool? " asked a confused Ram

Lakshman who was still embarrassed of himself was quiet. While Urmila had a hard time controlling her giggles. It is then Ram noticed her presence and seeing her look he understood what happened and started laughing, Urmila to joined him. Now Laksh was more enraged and embarrassed.

"Bhaiya will you stop laughing hand help me please! " exclaimed Laksh

Ram now sobered himself and answered "Oops!! Yes! Yes! Sorry Lakshman. Give me your hand" and he started pulling out his brother.

"What? Lakshman?? Means!Means!! Oh no" thought Urmila to herself who was now tensed.

Tensed would be an understatement super tensed.

Just then a beautiful voice came
"What is happening here?"

Ram felt a tickling sensation in his stomach hearing the voice and when he lifted is eyes to see he saw the most beautiful girl to born to ever grace this world. Decked in red and golden the girl looked a goddess straight from heaven.

 Decked in red and golden the girl looked a goddess straight from heaven

Ram was mesmerised. The moment their eyes met the whole world stopped for that particular moment. The scene other side was also the same.

The entire trilok was waiting for this meeting and it finally happened. There was a rain of flowers on them straight from heaven.

"Thuddddd"

A loud voice followed by a laughter brough Siya Ram out of the world only to notice Laksh again in the pool of mud.

Ram was so mesmerised in Sita's eyes that he forgot to pull Lakshman out as a result of which he slipped and fell in the mud again.

"Aaaahhh! Bhaiya?? Don't you love this brother of yours? " questioned Laksh

"I am so sorry Laksh. Here give me your hand"

That moment two hands came to Laksh's support.

One was Ram and other was??? Any guesses???*winks*