35

Tae-please baby.u have to eat.

But jungkook refused.

Jk-noo its disgusting!eewww.

Taehyung sighed and pecked his wife's forehead.

Tae-do u want something else hun?i will get that to u.

Jk-i want pickles!!!

Taehyung looked at jungkook.

Tae-pickles??ah ok sure i will bring babyy.anything for u.

But before he leave jungkook held his hand.

Jk-can i come too???

Tae-ok baby.

Both of them left and went to the mall.they went out when they arrived and went inside to the supermarket.

Tae-hmm lets see where do we have pickles.

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand all the time becuz he doesn't want his baby to get hurt.then he felt someone hugging his leg so he looked down to see a small boy with tears in his eyes.

Boy-e-eommaa!!

Taehyung frowned and bend down.

Tae-are u lost little baby?

The boy nodded and cried more.when jungkook hear cries he quickly looked at tae with a boy who is crying.then his mothere sense came and quickly got closer to them.

Jk-aww why are u crying baby bear?

Little boy stopped crying and looked at jungkook when he hear a soft and calm voice.he went to jungkook and made grabby hands.jungkook smiled and picked the boy.the boy calmed down and leaned to jungkook more snuggling .taehyung looked at them in awe.

Tae-he is lost baby.

Jungkook looked at taehyung worried.

Jk-is it??omg dont worry hun we will find ur parents ok?u are safe with us hmm?

Small boy nods his head.

Tae-looks like he is sleepy.i will take u two home and i will find his parents-oh baby forgot to get ur pickles.

Jungkook shook his head.

Jk-no hubby i dont want now.lets go home.

Taehyung nodded and got in to the car and went home.taehyung opened the door of the car and jungkook went out carrying a the little boy.

Jk-arent u coming tae?

Tae-no baby.im going to find his parents.

Jk-ok then be safe hubby.

Tae-ok baby.

Taehyung pecked jungkook and left the house while jungkook went inside the house.

Jk-are u sleepy or hungry honey?

The boy looked at jungkook.

Jk-aww dont worry im not gonna hurt u.u are safe with us.ur parents will be here soon ok?

The boy smiled and nodded.

Boy-im hungry and sleepy both!

Jk-ok then lets get something to eat then u can sleep sounds good?

Boy-yes yes!!!!

Jungkook smiled and went to the dinning room with the small boy.he made something for the boy and served it.Little boy finished everything in a quick.

Boy-hyungie is so sweet and beautiful.

Jungkook giggled.

Jk-aww thanks hun.