Chapter 6 The move

I woke up and it was very bright outside. "What day is it?" I pondered to myself. I look at my phone to see what day it was, Saturday 2:00pm. It shocked me that I actually had slept that long. Then I remembered that I am meeting Diego at the mall today, so I decided to get dressed. I head out to the kitchen and I was deciding if I should eat something before I see diego. I shook my head as I told myself that I was probably going to be eating something at the mall. I then take out a cup and poured myself a glass of milk. When I was done I put the glass in the dishwasher and I headed back to my room. I decided to get ready to go to the mall, so I grabbed my money and put on my shoes. It was 4:30, so I decided to tell cam we should be leaving soon. He gave me a nod and started to get ready. I texted diego asking where we should meet. A few minuets later he texted back saying that we should meet at hot topic. Then I texted him back saying I'll see you soon. Cam and I then headed out the door and we were on our way to the mall.

~moments later~

Once we arrived at the mall I couldn't wait to see diego again, he just makes me so happy. The very thought of him made me smile. I start to speed walk towards hot topic and trying to avoid all of the slow walkers that might get in the way. When I was finally at hot topic I look around the store to see if diego was already here. I couldn't see him where I was standing so I proceeded to go deeper into the store. Once again the wall of shirts distracted me and before I knew it I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Diego standing in front of me. He then said with a smile, "boo" I smiled then said in the most sarcastic voice, "oh no a scary ghost, I cri evr tim" we then both laugh together. At this moment there was a short pause. I then looked at the ground and looked back up into his hazel eyes and I smiled. I then said while looking around the store, "so, I was thinking about buying something. Do you want anything?" I looked up to see him looking at the wall of shirts. He said without taking his eyes off the wall "is it okay, if I get this one" he asks, as he proceeds to take out one of the shirts. I look at it to see that it was a Panic! At the disco shirt. I then look at the price tag to see if it was in my price range, 22.00. I look at him and his expression was priceless, he looks like a kid at a candy shop. I smiled and said, "of course" his excitement was bursting out of him. I was happy that he was happy. Before I knew it I felt arms wrap around me. I was speechless, not a lot of people give me hugs. My face felt hot again, as I decided to return the hug. Once he let go he looked at me and he chuckled. I guess he could tell I was blushing. He then looked into my eyes, smiled and said, "thanks" My face felt even hotter. He then let out a little laugh. I then said, "we should probably get in line" "nah lets just take it" he said with a sarcastic tone. I rolled my eyes and smiled. I said, "c'mon before the line gets too long". I start to walk towards the cash register while Diego follows shortly behind. Once we were done paying for his shirt I asked, "are you hungry?" I look at him to see if he had any place in mind. "I know a place where we can go" he said as he grabs my hand to tell me to follow him. I don't let go and he didn't show any signs of letting go. He then stop immediately in his tracks, I almost ran into him. I leaned over and I saw that he was looking down at his phone. "Is every thing alright?" I asked in a concern tone. "Yeah, Im just going to be here for awhile" diego said with a disappointed look on his face. I frowned, then i had an idea. I said, "would if you came home with me and my brother?" He thought about it and asked, "will it be alright with your parents?" I looked down on the ground because I realized that It was just me and cam for a couple more days. I replied, "well my parents aren't home, but they would be fine with it" I faked a smile. A look of concern washed over Diego's face. I shook my head and told him that it was fine and how it was all apart of being an adult, but he didn't buy it. Then I got a text from my brother saying that he's waiting for me so we could leave. I look at Diego and I said, "my brother is waiting, we should go" he gave me a nod. we walked out to car where cam was and we both sit in the back seat. Cam looks and me and asks, "wait who is this?" I replied, "this is my friend, he's was going to be staying at the mall for awhile so I figured that he just stay at our house" cam shrugged and started the car. We then drove off. I looked at Diego and he was staring outside the window. At this point it was just awkward silence. I then looked outside of my window to just enjoy the view.

~a few awkward moments later~

As we get into the house cam says, "you guys can play video games or something" and shuts his door. I looked at Diego and he asked, "you play video games?" I said, "yeah" he then smiled. I walked into the living room and turned on the Xbox. I looked over at him and he was looking through the games I had. Then I remember that I had to tell him that I was a fan. I opened my mouth but words didn't seem to come out. I was afraid of telling him, then Diego said, "let's play this game" as he opens the call of duty case. "Wait" I said, "Diego I need to tell you something" I hesitated but I knew if I waited any longer it would just be harder to tell him. "Yes?" Diego asked. I said, "Diego I'm a fan of you, I know that you have a YouTube channel and I-" Diego then stops me and says, "it okay, I don't mind if you are a fan" I gave him a smile. He then says,"c'mon lets play" I nod as I turn on both of the Xbox controllers. We set up the game to free for all and sat down on the couch. On the first round Diego won but I learned his pattern. I then won the next round we played, it was fun. I then said in a sarcastic voice, "fight me, I'll 360 no scope you" "fight me fgt" diego said sarcastically. we both burst out in laughter. We then look at each other and he then gave me a funny look. "What?" i asked. He then said, "I just want to try something" before I knew it he leaned over and kissed me. I was speechless as I felt his soft lips pressed over mine. My face felt incredibly hot. Moments later he leans back and he chuckled. I guess I was blushing again. I asked, "ready for another round?" He said with a smirk, "of course"

A/N
- hey Dinos, thank you so much for reading this far, and stay beautiful :p