| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐦 ➪ 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐮𝐱 |

Prompt:
Kylo discovers Hux is the Rebellion's spy.

Requested by fandomsqueeeen

Part 2! Worth More

She/Her

1st POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

              "Come on, Dameron! We don't have all day!" I called out, zooming around the everlasting ship, "Aim your lasers near the top!"

                 "Way ahead of you, Hux," the pilot smirked, letting loose an army of shots; peppering the ship endlessly, which didn't do much.

                  Poe Dameron, one of my closest friends in the Resistance has gained a habit of calling me Hux. He is the only member of the Resistance that knows about Armitage and I's relationship, and of course, the pilot uses it to his advantage.

                 "Shit," I whispered, whipping around and doing another loop around the ship, "Didn't do a thing, Poe."

                  "I figured it wouldn't," Poe grumbled, doing another loop around the ship; dodging endless TIE Fighters, "Where's Finn when we need him?"

                  "Evidently he had something more important to do," I snarled, flipping over a TIE, and blasting another, "I have a really bad feeling about this though. We need to hurry and get this done."

                    "What do you sense?" Poe asked, flying up beside me, both of us staring out at the battle before us. Ships on both sides bursting into flames and scattering down onto the planet below. Many lives being lost.

                     "It's not really that," I reply back, flipping through the sky and dodging some stray blaster bolts, "It's not like my normal premonitions. This one is different. I can see Ben... and Armitage rather than just sensing them. It's cloudy, but anything with those boys together is nothing to be excited about," I huffed, remembering all the stories Armitage would tell me while we laid underneath the night's sky, his head in my lap; my fingers lacing through his soft, ginger hair.

                       The pilot took off, and by instinct, I immediately followed him, "I need to get you on that ship, don't I?"

                       "Yes please," I mused at how inquisitive Poe was, especially around me.

I wonder though. After Armitage rescued me from Starkiller base all those moons ago, I tried talking him out of going back, even as a spy, but he refused, saying this was the only way he could contribute for the Resistance. Maybe if I would've tried harder. I hope nothing bad comes out of this...

"Blend in then," Poe teased, knowing that was an impossible task for the both of us. He wasn't wrong though. More than likely, getting on the ship would be the easy part. Hiding and finding my lover, not as easy. Stormtroopers weren't super smart, but it wasn't hard to spot a Jedi like me in a crowd.

                       Slipping through the starships, explosions and stranded space rock was an easy task, as well was landing our ships into the hanger. I knew Poe would make sure I made it in safely, then he'd go back into the fight.

                     As my ship came to a scraping halt in the hanger, I slammed my hand on the ejection button located on the dashboard; fingers wrapping around my lightsaber hilt. As the Stormtroopers began surrounding my ship, my seat ejected, sending me flying in the air. Unsheathing my (F/C) lightsaber, I began making short work of the troopers; cutting them in half or dismembering their bodies. The Jedi Code was only a whisper of a memory. I wasn't going to let these monsters stand in between me and my love.