Meeting The Pack

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've had things going on so yeah. Anyway I had this just left in my drive so I finished it off for you.

Two day later...

Kol's pov

It's been two days since Davina and Hayley were unlinked from Sophie and preventing them from having a miscarriage.

After what happened I tortured Agnes and Elijah killed her when I was done with her. I also attempted to kill Sophie for her part in what happened to the girls as she's the one who got cocky with us and tried using the girls as leverage. Anyway unfortunately Elijah stopped me and told Sophie to leave and never come back but she didn't listen as she's still in New Orleans.

On the other hand me and Davina have gotten a little closer after her near miscarriage as she was really freaked out by what happened and she cried in my arms which broke my heart. I hated seeing her suffer and I hated seeing her cry which is a little weird as I never usually care but then again she's carrying my child so of course I will care but I think there's something more to it.

Could it be that I have feelings for Davina? No that can't be it, I don't get feelings like that especially not romantic feelings.

"Davina do you have the clothes ready?" Hayley asks Davina they recently found out a bit more about the wolves in the bayou and discovered they had been cursed into their wolf from for a whole month and only become human on a full moon which is tonight. So Hayley and Davina are planning to have the werewolves over so they can meet them which Nik isn't too happy about so Elijah has sent him away to the French quarter French for the time being.

Rebekah is helping the girls by preparing food for the wolves while I'm preparing punch doing my part in preparing for wolves arrival but I'm not staying for the gathering. Sure I'm okay with Davina and Hayley but I just can't bare to be around too many wolves at once. Yeah I'm going to have to get over that, I know.

Anyway I'm only gonna leave for about an hour or so before coming back as I don't like the idea of leaving Davina alone for too long even though she will be with Hayley, my sister and the other wolves but anything could happen while I'm gone so I'm leaving the plantation for a little bit while Davina and Hayley get the wolves settled.

"Hey you" Davina says as she walks over to me "hey" I respond "me and Hayley really appreciate you helping with all this. I mean you really didn't have to so thanks" she says and I nod in response. "I'm doing this because it's important to you" I respond flashing her a smile.

"Well I'm grateful for your help" she replies giving me a kiss on the cheek before skipping away leaving me a bit stunned that she just kissed me. Well it wasn't a proper kiss but still her lips touched my skin, more specifically my cheek. The spot where she kissed feels warm and I can't help the smile that appears on my face as I hold a hand to my cheek.

I just turn and watch her walk away thinking what the damn hell is happening to me.
.
.
Davina's pov

Midnight has finally arrived and the pack are slowly arriving at the plantation. Me and Hayley greet each person as we hand them some clothes and so far everyone has been nice.

From the corner of my eye I see Rebekah flirting with Oliver who is one of the guys from the pack. "It's so nice of you and your sister to do this for us" a guy suddenly says I turn to see a dark haired man with a little bit of a beard talking to Hayley. I think his name is Jackson.

"Well it's the least we could do" Hayley replies throwing him a smile as a naked blonde haired guy walks up behind him and I of course divert my eyes away as I have done with every other person but also because I catch him looking at me which makes me feel a bit awkward.

"Oh um this is my cousin Will" Jackson says introducing the blonde guy as I hand him some clothes. "It's very nice to meet you ladies especially you" Will says glancing at me with a slightly crooked smile which is sort of cute. "It's nice to meet you too, I hope you enjoy the night" I say with a friendly smile.

"So you're the two who have been following me and my sister?" Hayley assumes "yes, though we weren't stalking I promise. We were just curious and keen to check you out and make sure you were safe" Jackson replies looking intently at Hayley.

"Why would you want to check on us?" I ask "because you're the two long lost Labonair's" Will replies making me frown "Labonair's?" I ask confused "your parents were basically King and Queen of the bayou wolves. They were Labonair's and they had two daughters" Jackson explains "which is you two" Will adds pointing to me and Hayley.

Me and Hayley just look at each other "so you're our family?" I ask "well not quite. We are part of another pack which your parents were close too well they were close to mine and Will's parents" Jackson explains "our parents actually planned to join together" Will speaks up and I notice Jackson giving him a stern look but he ignores it.

"How do you mean?" Hayley asks "our parents planned a union between us" Will explains "you mean like an arranged marriage?" Hayley asks "yes, your parents arranged with Jackson's that you and him would marry while me and Davina would marry" Will explains glancing at ne with a smile and he throws me a wink.

"Yes that was the plan but things have changed so that won't happen" a woman says as she walks over and Will suddenly stiffens "Kayla?" he says in a monotone looking rather annoyed at her for some reason.

"Hi Kayla" Jackson says in a much happier tone as she walks over "hi Jack" Kayla replies giving him a hug as she stands next to him. "What are you doing here?" Will asks and Kayla just rolls her eyes "I've come to speak with my nieces" Kayla replies turning to me and Hayley as our eyes widen.

"Did you just say nieces?" Hayley asks "I did. I'm Kayla Labonair your aunt" Kayla replies taking me by surprise because honestly I thought she was just kidding.

End of chapter 

I know the chapter was a bit short but the next one will be longer. Anyway what did you think? There is another guy on the scene and he has his eye on Davina. What will happen next?

Vote and comment