Departure

The next morning Emilia awoke to a feeling of someone holding her breasts, opening her eyes she raised her hand to smack whoever was groping her before she realised that it was Mashiro that was holding onto her chest. Glancing to her sides she saw that Mafuyu and Mashimo were hugging her arms in a death grip to themselves. Sighing softly to herself she decided to let them sleep more and leaned back onto the bed and kissed the top of the three's heads, who upon receiving this sign of affection snuggled further into her arms and chest respectively. After letting them rest for an extra hour she regrettably had to get up which meant waking up the three sleeping girls. After being gently nudged awake by their aunt, the three children yawned quietly before looking up at Emilia who was looking down at them with a smile on her face. Kissing them all on the forehead Emilia said to them, "Good morning my dears, did you have a good sleep last night?"

"Yes auntie," they all said back with a cute expression on their face. Then once they realised what was happening that day they all started to tear up as they remembered that their aunt was leaving that day. "Do you have to go, auntie? Can't you stay here with us?" they all cried with tears glistening in their eyes.

Pulling them all into a hug with their heads buried in her chest Emilia said, "There, there it'll be okay," Emilia said as she rubbed the back of their heads in comfort as they slowly made her nightshirt wet from all of their tears. As their tears ceased the three girls stayed in their aunt's comforting embrace as she continued to rub their back despite the fact that they were burying their faces in the large wet patch that they had created on the front of Emilia's nightshirt. Pulling out of the embrace two of the three girls rubbed their eyes to clear their eyes from any excess tears and looked up at their aunt and said, "Okay auntie, we're fine now." However the third sister, Mashiro said nothing but still looked upset. Noticing the look on her face Emilia asked, "Mashiro darling, What's wrong?"

"It's nothing," Mashiro said in response. Gently hugging Mashiro to her chest Emilia said, "Mashiro dear, I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong." Emilia said as she rubbed the top of her head.

"It's just that..." Mashiro said hesitantly before stopping.

"What is it, my child?" Emilia said.

"Do you promise to stay in contact every day when you're away?" Mashiro said worriedly.

"I promise my dear. I will contact you every night apart from if there is an emergency." Emilia said softly.

"Okay, Auntie," Mashiro said as her tears dried up.

"That's better, you look much better without tears in your eyes," Emilia said kindly.

"Girls, shall we get up for breakfast then?" Emilia said.

"Okay, Auntie." The three girls said as they got off the bed.

"Alright girls if you all go and get ready, I'll meet you downstairs for breakfast," Emilia said as she stood up from her bed and stretched her arms.

"Okay!" the three sisters said as they all rushed out of the door to their own rooms to get ready as quickly as they could.

Laughing softly to herself at the sight of the sisters being excited, Emilia then sighed sadly and thought, 'I'm afraid if something were to happen to me they wouldn't be able to cope, especially Mashiro. If I had a child of my own it would be even worse as they would be extremely jealous. However, all I can do is help prepare them in case the worse were to happen.' Emilia thought as she walked out of her room to the bathroom to get ready. Once she stripped herself of her nightwear she stepped into the shower. After she had a shower Emilia went back to her room as her wet hair dripped on to her bare shoulders and the towel that was keeping her dignity intact. Changing into her admirals uniform, Emilia walked down the stairs to be greeted by the Munetani family sitting at their dinner table. Upon noticing Emilia walking through the doorway the three girls said, "Auntie you're down."