Off Ice - The Sequel

Hi y'all :')

So, I know I've never done an Author's Note for this story, and I'm pretty positive that's because I just assume no one's reading it so I don't see the point in talking to my fucking self.

But in the odd chance that someone who isn't my best friend or I reading this - Hi. My names Erin, and I'm very happy that you exist.

If you're reading this than I guess that means you actually read my ENTIRE book ???? Thank you ????

I literally cannot fathom someone actually taking the time to read something of mine, let alone enjoy it enough to read it through till the end, but I'm very VERY grateful that you did. I'm very grateful that you stuck around, through the typos and cringey love and all.

I also just want to say that if you're an actual hockey/NHL fan, you probably noticed that the timing was off for a lot of the season when in regards to how it really is (like playoffs literally being in the summer), but I consciously did that for the sake of the story.

I love Finn and Aves so much and creating them has helped me grow as a person and as a writer. I'm annoying as hell to my best friend about this book but it's because I truly love each character and the story as a whole so much. Finishing this book is so bittersweet, because I really did work so hard on it and loved every second.

So, I'm writing another one.

I have so many ideas for the next phase of Finn and Avery that I'm so excited to share. I'm going to post the story as I upload this, so I would really really love if you would consider checking it out! I'll be updating it regularly, just like I did for this one!

I'm not going to make this too long because I still do feel like I'm writing to myself and it's getting kinda creepy and sad. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night and make sure you eat and drink lots of water! Be kind and understanding towards others!!

I hope to see you soon on Off Ice!