Bonus

This chapter happens between chapter forty three and forty four. I will be writing one last spin off completing the series and this chapter is important.

Enjoy.
********************

Macy Adams

This not having a phone thing was getting real old, real fast. Firstly, I couldn't communicate with anyone. I'd had the same phone since freshman year of high school and there were numbers in there I couldn't get back, numbers from my friends in Oakland.

I'd never been one for social media- but it seemed I would need to sign up as that would be the only way to get in contact with my old friends. With some of my family members.

First I needed a damn phone.

I thought about hitting my dad up. Sure I'd broken his heart when I came to Winterbrook- against his wishes- but he couldn't be that mad. He still paid my school fees. He'd send me a couple hundred for a phone. Maybe.

But I had pride. and I didn't want to give my bitch stepmom any reason to talk shit about me. So my dad was out.

Looked like I had to just wait until I got paid. I had just got the damn job today so it would be a while, but I could hack it. I wasn't ruled by technology.

It had only been one day.

"There's a guy looking for you." Uriah said sending me a knowing smirk. "Real cute too."

I raised a brow. We were currently at Alpha Phi Nu's event having a bidding war. It was for charity so I went with it but I couldn't shake how disgusting it was bidding for dates.

Plus I was a competetive bitch so I didn't want to go for a low amount.

"What guy?" I asked carelessly checking out my outfit. All of the girls wore the same thing- itty bitty black dress and skinny stilettos.

I'd worked for hours on my hair since I was still rocking a three day old twist out. I'd gelled and swooped until I had an elegant bun sitting on top of my head. I didn't even want to think about the detangling I would have to do to get all of the gel out.

"Must be your secret admirer. He says his name is Luca."

My heart dropped. I fumbled with the little nametag I had been trying to pin on.

Uriah waited a beat. "As in flower delivery Luca. "

I'd known Stella would run her damn mouth about those flowers.

I decided to attempt to play it off. "He here to bid?"

Just the thought of Luca winning a dinner with me had me sweating and I knew that I had to get him out of here. Because I had a feeling that's what he would try to do.

Uriah shrugged pulling her small dress down a bit to cover her long legs. She looked good- her wide eyes making her look innocent and her naturally wispy lashes softening her strong features. I wondered if Luca would take an interest in her.

"Well If he's not here to bid then I don't have anything to say to him. You know I'm with Jamie."

Jamie who would murder Luca if he found him here. Or atleast he would attempt to.

I was suddenly grateful that Jamie couldn't make it to this event.

"Should I have security toss him out? Seems like he's stalking you. Though what I wouldn't give to have a man who looked like that stalk me-"

"No." I said interrupting her before she could thirst after Luca any longer. I didn't want to get security involved because I didn't know how Luca would react.