|eikositria|

Untouched

All Rights Reserved

© 2015 Luna Black

~*~

Ariel stirred, accidentally smacking her hand against Hades’ face and he furrowed his eyebrows, grimacing in pain. She still didn’t notice, for she wasn’t fully awake. Her hair was sprawled all over her face and a bit of drool had moistened the corner of her lips.

Slowly she began to awaken, a slight feeling of disorientation engulfing her brain and she turned to Hades with a lazy smile on her lips. She wiped her mouth and tucked her hair behind her ears, letting out a quiet yawn.

“Good morning,” Hades smiled, holding his nose carefully.

She yawned again, stretching her hands over her head and turned on her side to look at him. Sliding her hands under the pillow, she snuggled close to it and mumbled, “Good morning. What happened to your nose?”

He chuckled, sniffling and then turned to look at her on his side. “Nothing, you just accidentally smacked me.”

Ariel widened her eyes, pouting her lips and mumbled, “I’m sorry.”

“It’s fine,” he slowly sat up, grabbing his robe from the floor and shrugged it on.

“Where ya going?”

Hades turned to smile at her and said, “I have to go take care of some things, but it will not take me more than an hour. Would you like to have breakfast with me?”

As if on cue, her stomach growled, making them laugh. “Yes, please?”

He nodded, tying the robe threads around his waist. Their previous night had been amazing. One of the many things he loved about her was the ability to keep up with him sexually, at times he was even afraid that he wouldn’t be able to satisfy her needs, but Ariel voiced differently.

Every single time Hades finished pleasuring her, she wouldn’t be able to move from the bed for minutes until her legs regained their ability to move. He even left bruises and love bites—not hickies. Those were two entirely different things.

Hickies were given to one’s sexual partner; love bites were given to the person that you adored—and he more than adored Ariel.

Hades closed the door gently behind him and made his way to his throne. A content smile playing upon his lips as he realised that once Ariel became his wife, she’d become immortal. Only the bearer of the Underworld’s royal crown could become immortal, that of course, wasn’t immortal before.

As he entered his throne room, his smile widened. He truly had been a successful god. His vast and beautiful throne room was a simple display of his infinite wealth. The pillars were made from the finest stones in his realm and had diamonds encrusted around for décor.

He stood in front of his throne, admiring the large but elegant settee and couldn’t help himself but smile at the realisation that it would no longer be one throne, but two.

Ariel finally managed to pry herself from the bed. As much as she loved sleeping, she had to clean herself up. She still reeked of sex and an embarrassed giggle escaped her lips as she scraped the dried residue of Hades’ sexual release off her stomach.

Sleeping with Hades had become an addiction; she couldn’t get enough of him. Even after he finished her off, she was already fantasizing for more. There was something addictive that radiated off him, made her want to devour every bit of him.

She couldn’t explain it nor did she care; she was just content that he seemed pleased she wanted him so much and was glad to give her whatever she wanted.