Chapter 4

Wassup y'all. I've been slacking but I'm back.

-

Niy POV

POP POP POP

I scanned the room, the first thing on my mind was Layla. I got hot and sweaty quick, I realized Layla probably left with Ant. I was the only one separated from the group so I had to find Jay and I mean quick. I was reaching for the door when I was met with a presence on my skull. I heard the famous safety turn off and had no idea who's hands my life was in.

"You know what's crazy, you dubbed me earlier. But look who got control now." He chuckled, I figured it was Pooda. Between me being Zay's cousin, Sosa and Ant being like my brothers, and Jay being so protective of me I was the perfect target.

"I'll dub you in my after life too." I spat, no matter what predicament I was in my mouth stayed smart.

"Really shawty, you gon do a nigga like that. I'm good though I only wanted to fuck." He retaliated rubbing his Glock around my ass.

Fuck is wrong with dude

I thought to myself, while he lifted the gun off my frame ready to shoot.

"Shoot me if you wanna." I shrugged.

I heard a pop, but I didn't feel anything. That's when I turned around and saw Pooda bleeding out, and Jay coming down the stairs.

"You good, he touch you?" He asked, as I reached for him. He took me in his arms and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Mama I need to know if he touched you." He said, I shook my head and jumped off him getting in the car.

"You spending the night with me tonight lil mama." I was still upset from earlier, even if he saved my ass back there.

"Jay, no." I stated.

"Idgaf what you want, I need to make sure you straight it ain't up for discussion." He shrugged.

I huffed and turned towards the window.

"You hungry?" He asked. I ignored him and he sped up turning into a parking lot.

"The hell is you doing drive!" I yelled.

"Tf is wrong w you bruh, I ain't did shit to you!" He yelled back.

"If you can apologize you know what the hell you did wrong, leave me alone Jay I'm serious. If you got a girl focus on that. I'm tired of your shit just drive so we can get this night over with." I shrugged.

"Man really, ion want her bruh. If that was her back there I woulda let her get shot. First thing on my mind when shit popped up was you not her. I may still be with her physically but mentally I left a long time ago!" He said raising his voice.

I thought about what he was saying, he was looking me in my eyes so I knew he was deadass. I wanted to ask why he's even with her but just decided against it.

"BRUH DO YOU HEAR ME NIY, IM TRYING MAN STOP BEING SO-" I cut him off by kissing him and him kissing back. He grabbed me and sat me on his lap, being that he was so far leaned back there was plenty of room. I hooked my arms around his neck and he had a grip on my waist. We broke away and stared at each other.

"I heard you Jay'Shawn." I stated going back to my seat.

"Now, you hungry?" He asked again.

"A little bit." I said tracing his arm tattoos.

"Watchu want lil mama?" he asked rubbing my thigh.

"Can we get some wing stop?" I asked and he nodded.

We rode listening to music and laughing at how I went off on him at the kick back. We got out the car walking into wing stop hand in hand. I ordered our food and Jay paid. I stood in front of him brushing his waves with my hand.

"Can I stop by my house and get some clothes?" I asked since we were pretty close to my spot.

"Yea lil mama." On cue the food was ready and we walked out making our way to my house.

"Mommy, Daddy!" I yelled out.

"We're in the den babygirl!" They yelled back.

I walked into the den seeing my parents and Yas.

"They was shooting at the kickback, so Imma spend the night w the guys to make sure shits good." I explained.

"Okay hun, hey Jay how you doing baby?" My mom asked side hugging him.

"I'm good ma, wassup OG." He spoke to my dad.

Him and my dad bro hugged and he spoke to my sister, then we made our way upstairs.

"Pack for the weekend lil mama." He said and I nodded grabbing my pink duffle bag.

"So why you still with her if you don't want her?" I questioned walking in my bathroom to pack toiletries.

"She cheated a while back, there fore I stopped fucking her. I won't tryna catch shit, but the hoe swear she pregnant by me. I always used protection before anyways. I figured it was more than her being a hoe so I'm trying to figure out what she want from me." He explained.

I nodded thinking, "You think she a opp tryna pull sum?" I asked.

"Yea prolly." He nodded. I finished packing and Jay grabbed my bags.

"Should I drive my car?" I asked.

"Nah I got some at the crib if you needa drive." I nodded and kissed my family bye and we rode to his house. Zay, Ant, Sosa and him all shared a house. It was two stories and was pretty huge. They all had the separate wings, with a kitchen, living room, game room, theatre and a pool outside. Everybody was outside smoking and chilling.

"Besttt! I thought you was dead!" Lay screamed, I swear this hoe dumb.

"Girl nah, we good over here." I chuckled.

"WE?!?" They asked in unison.

"Yea we bitch ass niggas." Jay answered pulling me on his lap. The guys dapped him up and Layla was hype asf.

Layla and I were in the kitchen grabbing some snacks, when the guys came in.

"Bae we got some shit to handle, don't wait up." Ant said kissing Lays cheek.

"You leaving me?" I pouted at Jay.

"I'll be back lil mama." He said pulling me into a hug. He pecked my lips and pulled away.

"We got a surprise for y'all tmr though so get some rest youngins." Zay said side hugging me.

"Okay be safe!" We yelled after them.

"Bitchhh I could get used to this!" Lay screamed. I giggled and we cuddled up watching Gossip Girl.

She was right, I could get used to this.

-

Gimme bout 3 votes for a update.